My Lovely Followers

Sunday 20 June 2010

Stamptacular challenge #64 – guest DT card

Good morning everyone, I’m here to share with you my guest DT card for the stamptacular challenge.  This week’s challenge is ‘cute as a bug’ so there must be a bug somewhere on your project.  You’ll get an extra entry into the prize draw if you make a baby card.  Don’t forget there must be some form of stamping on your project, and yes, digi stamps are allowed!  Here is my card:

stamptacular #64 - cute as a bug

stamptacular #64 - cute as a bug (close up)

I used a copyright free image I found on the internet but I’m having terrible trouble with my printer at the moment so the ink did bleed a little :( 

Our sponsor this week is –Simon Says Stamp and the lucky winner will receive a $25.00 voucher to spend in their online store (wow an amazing prize I’m sure you’ll agree). 

simon says stamp logo

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the DT cards, as they are all stunning.  The DT really appreciate all the lovely comments you leave for them. 

I can also enter my card for the following challenges:

Papertake challenge – ice cream colours (strawberry and pistachio)

Charisma cardz challenge – all about bling

The treehouse challenge – tool time (again nesties, promarkers and bling)

Bee crafty challenge – pink and girly

Totally gorjuss challenge – sugar and spice

Sweet stampin’ challenge – clean and simple

I hope you can enter our challenge this week and I look forward to seeing what you create.  I’ll be back tomorrow with my DT cards for stamp with fun challenge and cupcake craft challenge.  Have a great Sunday and thanks for stopping by.

My signature 

stamptacular #64 - cute as a bug

Card ingredients:

Image: found on the internet

Papers: making memories – brooke paper pad, plain card from the papermill shop

Tools: promarkers, sakura stardust pen, PM adhesive gems, nesties, verve sentiment

9 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Lovely :O)

this is gorgeous such a sweet image and fabby colour combo, thanks for joining us at sweet stampin

Joey.xxx

Faye said...

This is just the most adorable card. Would love to know where you got that sweet image from? Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin and Charisma. x

Adria Slauterbeck said...

Very cute! Cute as a bug definitely!!

Squirrel x said...

Loving that bug! Beautiful card hun, thanks so much for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hugs, Sxx

Melodie said...

Such a cute image. I love the combi green-pink so much.
Hugs
Melodie

Beth said...

Fantastic card! The image is so cute and I love these papers too! Thanks for joining PTW!

Love Beth xx

Lindsey said...

Wow! Great card and love those papers. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week xx

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing at PTW...good luck! xx Jenny xx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh now your card is as cute as a bug - just adorable!!! Thanks for playing at Bee Crafty.

Deanne :)