Hello everyone, today is a very special day over at passion for promarkers challenge. We are celebrating our 1st anniversary *yay*. We have decided on an easy challenge for you this week “anything goes”, so that means that you can make anything you like, as long as you use your promarkers.
We also have the pleasure of announcing our 5 new members joining our DT for 6 months:
Please pop over and give them a warm welcome :)
Our sponsors have been super generous this week and are offering these fantastic prizes:
* a complete set of 148 Letraset Promarkers *
* £50 worth of Joanna Sheen branded stamps *
* a complete set of 6 Mary Hall ‘Fairies’ stamps (c/o Debbi, DT) *
* a collection of Secret Crafter ‘Manga’ stamps *
* this set of ‘Oliver’s Orchard’ stamps courtesy of Just Tracy’s *
* a £10 Gift certificate courtesy of the craft garden *
* 5 x ‘Ronnie’ digital images courtesy of Emma, DT *
* ‘Little Doctor’ & ‘Little Nurse’ stamps from the Get Well Collection courtesy of Whiff of Joy stamps *
It’s definitely worth entering the challenge this week for a chance to win one of these amazing prizes. We will be using random.org to decide our winners. As there are so many chances to win this week, we will not be choosing a top 5 next week.
Here is the card I made:
I can’t wait to see what you create this week and look forward to visiting your blogs.
I can also enter my card into the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday challenge – sketch
OSAAT challenge – furry friends
Creative cottage challenge – one for the boys
CRAFT challenge – birthday or celebrations
Sew many cards challenge – anything goes
DU2DS challenge – one for the boys
Stamp something challenge – 2 of something (2 papers, 2 colours)
I hope you have a wonderful day, it’s supposed to be a little cooler, weather-wise, so perhaps I won’t be sweltering in work today :) Thanks for stopping by.
Image: precious moments (freebie from google image search)
Papers: buzzcraft, plain card from the papermill shop
Tools: promarkers, MS border punch, sentiment created on pc, star punch from stash