My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 9 December 2009

A card for a few challenges!

b'day card (23)

b'day card (23) close up

Hello and happy Wednesday to you all.  Well another week is flying by isn’t it.  I may have to go to extreme measures and buy some Christmas cards this year (OMG) but I’ve only made a fraction of what I need so needs must!! 

Onto my card, which I’m entering into the following challenges:

Cute card Thursday – swirly girly

La-la land crafts challenge – pink and green

Cute Daisy May challenge – twinkle twinkle (sparkle, bling etc)

Pile it on challenge – tinsel town (again glitter, bling etc)

For my card I used an image that was a RAK and coloured it with my promarkers.  The papers are all DCWV from the nana’s nursery (girl) stack and the decorative edge was cut with my MS doily punch.  I used my circle nesties to cut out the images and the flowers are cut with my ek success small retro flower punch.  The sentiment is craftwork cards and the paper behind was cut out with my SU oval punches.  The adhesive stones are PM.  It’s difficult to tell in the photo but the paper has glitter all over it – gorgeous IRL.  Thanks for stopping by today.

25 comments:

Elena said...

Oh, this card is so beautiful! I love the colors of it! Little girl is so sweet!
Thank you so much for joining our challenge at La-La Land!

Victoria said...

oooh this is lovely Denise,

Victoria
x

Natalie said...

Denise this is so pretty.

I have had to buy lots of Christmas Cards this year! x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Denise,
A beautiful card with super papers. The image is very well coloured and so sweet. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Nilla said...

Gorgeous card, absolute love the papers you used! Perfect! Hugs Nilla

Anonymous said...

I love how you've used the spotty paper for the mat and flowers too! Cute image, lovely coloring!
Hugs,
April

Linnie said...

Omw i just adore this card i love everything about it.
Thankyou for coming out to play with CDM this week
linniex

Unknown said...

Denise I just love this card, such lovely Soft colours, good luck with all your challenges and thank you for playing along at CDM this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

PinksyDoodles said...

This is so pretty. The papers are adorable.
Clare x

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful and gentle card Denise, thank you for joining in with us at CDM this week
Ann x

Catherine said...

I adore your card Denise ! The colours are so soft and lovely and the image is more than cute ! Great job !

Katie said...

Denise,
What a super sweet card!
I loe the soft feel the colors give to it.
Thanks for playing at LaLa Lands, PIO and CDM this week!

Melodie said...

You have the cute theme designed absolutely enchanting with a very nice paper.
Hugs
Melodie

pinky said...

Really pretty card, love your papers and that image is just so beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at cdm this week.
Pinky

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Lovely card, with lovely image.

thanks for joining us at CDM

Maria Matter said...

Hi Denise!
this is very beautiful! Such a sweet image and lovely papers!!
Blessings, Maria

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Simply sweet! Such a pretty card! Thank you for joining us at La-La Land Crafts! ~ Jane

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty, Denise! Thanks so much for playing along with us at La La Land Crafts and Pile It On!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow this is quite stunning I adore the colours and design and that image is wonderful thank you for sharing this little beauty with us at CDM this week.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Tracy said...

wow this is just beautiful, love the image and those gorgeous papers x

Irina Blount said...

Oh so LOVELY!!!! I just love your soft shades of pink and green!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at La-La Land Crafts!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Denise. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hope you're having a lovely weekend. Hugs Michele x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A very cute and pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at CDM this week.

Michele Spera said...

denise
lovely job and love the coloring of the image! thank you for joining us at CDm this week
XmicheleX

Lisa Hjulberg said...

This card is super sweet!