My Lovely Followers

Monday 5 October 2009

Cupcake craft challenge #60 – DT card

CCC challenge 60 - thanks a bunch

CCC challenge 60 - thanks a bunch (close up)

Hello and welcome to the new challenge over at cupcake craft challenge where the theme this week is ‘thanks a bunch’. For my card I stamped a PB image called ‘dream a dream’ and coloured it with my promarkers and added a dot of stickles to the centres of the flowers. The papers are a mixture of MME (from the bloom and grow paper pack) and DCWV (from the stack). The ribbon is from my stash and the gorgeous crochet flower was from ebay (it isn’t quite so bright IRL). The little white flower was cut from a making memories ribbon and the white brad is from my stash. The sentiment is SU from the sincere salutations set and the adhesive pearls are kanban.

Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp and the lucky winner will receive a $20.00 voucher to spend in their shop plus free shipping – wow! If you have the time please check out the DT cards, as they are all stunning, as usual. I look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous creations. Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Victoria said...

soooo sweet, lil lazy bear image coloured so well too. Another gorgeous flower

Victoria
x

Andrea said...

Lovely simple card - cute image, coloured so well. Love your flower.
Love, Andrea xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Denise, such pretty colours and papers and the lazy teddy is so sweet...love the little crochet flower too :) Donna x

Natalie said...

Denise this is adorable. I love the image. x

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Denise and such sweet image!
Clairexx

Tammy said...

Oh, what a cute card! The image is so sweet and I love the crochet flower!

Tammy x