My Lovely Followers

Monday 3 August 2009

Cupcake craft challenge #51 – DT card

CCC challenge #51 - at the beach

CCC challenge #51 - at the beach (close up)

This week over at the cupcake craft challenge the theme is ‘at the beach’ and this was chosen by the talented Sandy.  I decided to use a digi-image by cc designs called ‘surfer emma’ and coloured her with my promarkers.  The papers are all DCWV from ‘the stack’ and the plain cs is from the papermill shop.  I used my new circle scallop nestie (which I got out of my birthday money) to go with my circle nestie and brads from my stash.  The shell charm was a RAK from my fellow PFP DT chum Helen.  This card also qualifies for the Friday Sketchers challenge this week as I used their sketch.  Thanks for stopping by today.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree the DP is lovely and summery - love it.,,,,,


Get More

Leanne said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image!
Hugs
Leanne
xx

CraftyC said...

Love this card Denise, the backing papers are faba nd are perfect for the sweet image.
Clairex

Juls said...

great beach card! Love it!

Gina said...

great card Denise, I tried to use these papers with this image and could not get the layout right at all, this is perfect :) great papers and great image :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Karen said...

She's sooo cute. I saw her on CC and had to come and comment. I love the papers and the sand paper.

Love Karen x

Sandy said...

Adorable card, Denise. That patterned paper is just perfect with your little surfer girl image. I love the shell embellishment. Fabulous job with the challenge.

Nicki said...

What a beautiful summery card! That paper is perfect for your image, and your colouring is brilliant. Nicki, xx.

Victoria said...

how perfect is that paper with the image? Well done for pulling it all together, great card

Victoria
x

Natalie said...

Denise this is fab. Great image and papers. x

Alysabeth said...

So awesome! That image is totally perfect for the weather I'm having out here;o)

Rach said...

What a fab card. great image and beautifully coloured. hugs rachxx

Donna said...

Such a fun card Denise, love the bright summery colours and super cute surfer :) Donna x

Tracey said...

So cute! Love the adorable image!!

Ali Dantre said...

Just beautiful!
Hugs
Lisa.xx