My Lovely Followers

Friday 13 March 2009

Penny black #39/OSCC #19/Dutch dare #39

Here I go again combining challenges again! Even though I've been off work for 4 days I've been out and about with my mum and friends as I don't normally have a chance when I'm working. It's been great I've been shopping to Cardiff and Ikea, and for coffee and a chat with friends from work and of course a little craft shopping along the way haha. Anyway onto the card, I'm entering this one for the penny black challenge this week, which is a recipe '3 brads, 2 ribbons and 1 flower', the OSCC is 'sorry' and coincidentally the dutch dare challenge is 'sorry I forgot'. I stamped my new penny black 'roses on the run' image and coloured it with my pro-markers, adding stickles to the roses. The dp is 3 bugs in a rug (and I've used both sides for this card). The 2 pieces of ric-rac ribbon, brads and flower are from my stash and the sentiment was created on the pc. I even dug out my liquid pearls for a change and added some dots around the place. I hope you like, I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise,

Gorgeous 'Sorry' card, I love the image and colours. Thanks for joining in with the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Shelley x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is so beautiful Denise. A great stamp to use for a 'sorry I forgot' card. I love the colour combo on your papers too. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Donna said...

What a gorgeous card Denise, I love this image. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge.Donna x

Shelly said...

Hi Denise! Lovely card, the ric rak ribbon looks fab! Love the colours you've used too! Cute image too xx

Karin said...

Beautifull card Denise.
Love the cute image and great coloured papers.
Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

xoxo Karin

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card. I love the cute image and you have coloured it beautifully.
Thanks for joining in the DDCC challenge this week.
Cathy xx