My Lovely Followers

Sunday 15 February 2009

Mojo sketch challenge #73

Here is my card for this week's mojo monday sketch challenge, which is obviously a sketch (d'oh!). I stamped the elzybells image and lightly coloured it with my pro-markers. The plain cs is from the papermill shop and with the light blue cs I stamped the PM clear stamp image in a contrasting cat's eye chalk ink pad for a subtle background (click on the pic for a closer look). The sentiment is by stamps away and the ribbon is from my stash. Around the image panel I pierced some holes with my pokey tool and added faux stitching with a white gel pen. The adhesive stones are PM. Thanks for looking.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!! Have you seen the new weekly challenge blog! there are weekly prizes to be won!! why not have ago? Charisma Thurs Challenges

carly xx