My Lovely Followers

Monday 12 January 2009

My Time To Craft #43/One Stop Craft challenge #11

This week's MTTC challenge is 'food, glorious food' and the OSCC is 'take a punch'. I used a download from Pollycraft called Benji's Birthday and coloured him with my pro-markers. The dp is double-sided and is by 3 bugs in a rug. The lime dp is from the papermill shop. The adhesive dots are from a kit from QVC and the sentiment was done on my pc. I used my marvy punches for the square scallop that the sentiment is on and the circles that the small cupcakes are on. By the way the small cupcakes are a stamp by Westwater Enterprises which I stamped three times and cut out and added to my card with foam pads. Thanks for looking.


10 comments:

Nikki said...

I love all 3 of the cards you have posted today, you have been busy!

Diane.W. said...

Yey!!! You got Benji!!!
They are adorable & fab to colour.
Fab card :o)x

Jo said...

FAB card, he soooo cute! Thanks for joining in with us this week :o)Jo x

Lesley said...

Aww cute card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

clare said...

aww..another gorgeous card hun,love this image..love the colours. good luck with challenge xx
hugs clare xx


p.s what font did you use for sentiment,ive got my new printer now.. WOW HOOOO...lol

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is a sweet card. That's a great download and the cupcakes are cute too. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon

Paula said...

This such a cute card and i love the image. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Denise, I love the image, fab colours and fab BG paper. I have left a couple of awards on my blog for you! xx

Donna said...

What a cutie, perfect 1st birthday card. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

Anonymous said...

What a cute card :) Thanks for joining in with our one stop craft challenge.
Shelley xx