My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 27 January 2009

LOTV #15/Charisma Cardz #3/OSCC #13

I have again combined 3 challenges with this card (sorry if that offends but it's my only way of completing them all). The LOTV challenge is 'valentine', charisma cardz is 'love' and the OSCC is 'charmed'. I stamped the elzybells image (from the new valentine clear set s-moo-ches) and lightly coloured him with my pro-markers. The sentiment is also from the same elzybells clear set of stamps. The dp is all from the PM scrumptious paper pad and I punched the hearts with my x-cut punch. The charm was from my stash (honestly I've had it so long I can't remember where I got it from) and I just tied it with some white thread, that I probably got from woolworths (so sad, I loved woolies). I punched out the stamped image with my woodware scalloped oval paper punch. Thanks for looking.


10 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is so sweet. I love the cute cow and the charm is a great finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Diane.W. said...

Omg,don't mention Woolies to Julie,lol!!! You will both be in tears!!!
Gorgeous card,luvly image.
Hope you are well :o)x

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is so cute, I love that image and all the pink thanks for joi ing LOTV this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Julia said...

This is gorgeous, such a cute image and the papers are beautiful. xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Just me back again to thank you for joining in the Charisma Cardz Challenge. I really do like this little cutie.
Sharon xx

Shelly said...

Hi Denise! Really cute, I've seen these stamps on Elzybells but they look nicer on your card! Shame about Woolies, I was shocked when I heard the news on the TV (thanks to satellite tv)!

Paula said...

Such a sweet card the image is so cute. Thankyou for taking part in the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Paula said...

Me again lol such a lovely card. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Leanne said...

Very pretty - that image is adoreable!! Thank you for entering into the Charisma Cardz Challenge. Good luck!!
Leanne :o)
xx

ella bella said...

very cute card that cow is adorable
have a great weekend
Tracy x