Pages

▼

Thursday, 1 October 2026

Krafty Chicks challenge #840 - Birthday

Hello again friends. I'm back with my card for the new challenge over at Krafty Chicks challenge and this week is Week 1, our theme is 'birthday' and our hostess is Leanne. We always need birthday cards, gift packaging and decorations so I'm sure you will find this week a breeze! We hope you will come over and join in the fun with us.
I still had the Next Gen stamp on my desk from last week's card so I thought I would make a feminine card this time around using the same set.  I used some pretty gingham papers and I think it turned out great.  I hope you like it too. 
Here is my card:
A closer look at the details:
Plus I decorated the inside:
I began by cutting the 3 gingham papers using the scalloped die from master layouts 04 and adhered them together using liquid glue; I also added one more cut from plain white behind to add some stability.  I stamped the mobile phone image and also the conversation messages before using the coordinating die to cut it out (I also cut 3 more from white card so that I could layer them up).  I stamped both the sentiments onto white card using black ink and again cut 3 more plain white to layer them up.  I die cut 2 speech bubbles from white card and stamped the emoji in black onto one and the heart in red onto the other.  I added all the elements onto the background using liquid glue.  The panel was adhered to my card base using double sided tape.  For the inside I die cut a white scalloped panel and 3 strips from the gingham paper which I layered at the bottom of the panel using liquid glue.  I die cut two more speech bubbles and again stamped one with the emoji and one with the heart, which I added with liquid glue.  I stamped the sentiment in the centre using black ink and added the panel onto my card base using double sided tape.  

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

* to be updated * 

I hope you will be able to join us for our 'birthday' challenge and I cannot wait to see your creations in our linky. Please leave some love for my fellow chicks - Leanne, Diane and Lori.

Thank you so much for stopping by; I appreciate your lovely comments. I've still got a couple more cards for you today so please pop back and check them out if you can.   

Love and hugs,



card supplies:
Gina K Designs - next gen stamp & die set
Gina K Designs - master layouts 04 die set (for scalloped rectangle)
Gina K Designs - birthday cheer mini stamp (for inside sentiment)
Gina K Designs - ink pads - ocean mist, bubblegum pink, sweet mango, red hot
Memory Box - bluebird gingham, mango gingham, bubblegum gingham papers
Limetree Craft - 280gsm silky smooth white card (not available but other options are here and here)
Limetree Craft - 300gsm smooth white card
Versafine Clair - nocturne ink pad

I now have Affiliate Links for the Gina K Designs store. If you are considering making a purchase I would appreciate you using my links as it will earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you. 
Thank you x

2 comments:

  1. Great card, love the texts...so perfect friend! Have a great day. Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the coolest and funnest cards Denise!

    ReplyDelete

By leaving a comment here you are accepting that other visitors will read your comments and be able to link through to your blog / computer.

If you have chosen to follow my blog by email or send a message via email then this has been done entirely at your own risk .. .. but I personally will NEVER share your email address with any third parties.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments. Hugs, Denise x