Here is my card:
A closer look at the details:
Plus I decorated the inside:
I began by cutting a white panel 4" x 5 1/4" and using versamark ink stamped the snowflakes in each corner of the panel. I used white embossing powder and heat set it until it was melted. Once it had cooled I took a pink ink pad and lightly blended over the corners leaving some white space in the centre. For a little more intesity I added some darker pink ink in the very corners and also added some spatter using the dark ink pad. I found some card stock that matched my ink blending really well so decided to add a mat layer behind my panel so I cut down the white panel slightly and adhered them together using liquid glue. I used a strip of the same card stock and stamped the sentiment, again using versamark, and heat set it with white embossing powder before adding it to the centre of the panel using liquid glue. I finished off with some clear solid sequins. The panel was then adhered to the card base using double sided tape. For the inside I cut another white panel and dark pink mat layer and adhered them together with liquid glue. When I was creating the front panel I messed up my first attempt as my paper moved slightly so I took the one corner that was perfect and cut it down into a triangular shape and added that over the white panel using liquid glue. I stamped the sentiment using the lighter pink ink in the centre and then adhered it to my card base using double sided tape.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
AAA Cards challenge - s is for ........... snowflakes
Classic Design challenge - ATG optional any holiday
Do-All Creative challenge - ATG & optional weather (snowflakes)
Girlz Creative Christmas challenge - ATG for Christmas
Moving Along With The Times challenge - feminine
Merry Little Christmas challenge - anything Christmas goes
Peace on Earth Christmas challenge - anything Christmas themed optional mood board

Sparkles Christmas challenge - clean and simple
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - monochrome
Please check out what Bev and my fellow brand ambassadors have created by clicking the links below:
I hope you can pop back tomorrow at the same time to see day 3 of the introductions.
Love and hugs,
card supplies:
Uniko - rustic snowflake clear stamp (released on Saturday)
Gina K Designs - ink pads - light carnation and medium carnation
Gina K Designs - ink cubes - light & medium spruce (available as a trio along with dark spruce)
Versamark - embossing and watermark ink pad
Limetree Craft - 300gsm smooth white card





I like the delicate feathery look of those snowflakes! This is lovely!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful stamp set and you made a stunning card not done any heat embossing for a while might have to get them out
ReplyDeleteStunning card, I spotted it when I entered Sparkles Christmas challenge and wanted to comment!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty in the pink, beautiful inside and out!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Peace On Earth Co-Owner
The snowflakes are so pretty accented with the partial inking. Thanks for joining in at AAA Cards
ReplyDelete