Pages

Tuesday, 4 August 2026

Uniko Christmas *almost* in July release - Day 1 of introductions

Good morning friends and welcome back to my blog. It's day one of introductions for Uniko's Christmas *almost* in July release (there was a delay due to products arriving late to Bev).  Our first introduction is 'Ink & Flip - Christmas Star'.  Bev has previously released the Ink & Flip: Christmas star background stencil and this one will nest into the centre of that one or can be used alone.  I love the clean crisp outline of this star and just inking it twice gives you a beautiful result.  
Here is my card:
A closer look at the details:
Plus I decorated the inside:
I began by cutting a white panel 4" x 5 1/4" and using two different shades of blue ink I ink blended the star (I inked the lighter shade first, then flipped over the stencil and did the darker shade).  It's a really easy stencil to line up but looks so crisp and dimensional.  I decided to add a little more interest to my star to grabbed an older Uniko stencil called 'let it snow' and masked off one larger snowflake, which I  added to the centre of my star, and a smaller snowflake, which I randomly ink blended around the star; using the same blue inks as before.  I stamped the sentiments in the light blue ink and then created an ombre look by adding the darker ink at the bottom and softening the line with a blending brush before re-stamping.  I added some silver pearls to the centres of the snowflakes and added the panel to my card base with double sided tape.  For the inside I cut white panel, ink blended the blue ink along the bottom and stencilled some snowflakes using the same blue ink pads.  I stamped the sentiment in the centre using a navy ink pad and adhered the panel to the card base with double sided tape. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

AAA Cards challenge - s is for .... star
The Crafter's Cafe challenge - ATG optional Christmas in July
Girlz Creative Christmas challenge - anything goes for Christmas
Peace on Earth Christmas challenge - anything Christmas themed optional mood board
Sparkles Christmas challenge - clean and simple
Stencil Fun challenge - use stencils optional theme CAS design style
TGIF challenge - bonus inspiration challenge - I was inspired to make a monochromatic card

Please check out what Bev and the rest of the brand ambassadors have created by clicking the links below:






Please pop back tomorrow at the same time to see the day 2 of the introductions.

Love and hugs,

card supplies:
Uniko - Ink & Flip: Christmas Star stencil (available on Saturday)
Uniko - mid century modern wreath builder clear stamp (for outside sentiment)
Uniko - stunning snowflakes clear stamp (for inside sentiment)
Limetree Craft - 280gsm silky smooth white card (not available but other options are here and here)
Limetree Craft - 300gsm smooth white card (for card base)
Gina K Designs - ink pads - blue sky, blue denim & in the navy

I now have an Affiliate Link for the Gina K Designs store. If you are considering making a purchase I would appreciate you using my links as it will earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you x

5 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous card, as much as I love stenciling I might have to look into this one, very inspiring!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Peace On Earth Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW! Well done! This is BEAUTIFUL ... love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Stencil Fun & Peace on Earth challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Stencil Fun Co-Owner
    Peace on Earth Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design. Thankyou for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT x

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stencil and love the detail! Thanks for sharing with us Sparkles Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning, Denise! Talk about an eye-catching *S is for...* entry over at AAA Cards. Thank you for joining us.
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete

By leaving a comment here you are accepting that other visitors will read your comments and be able to link through to your blog / computer.

If you have chosen to follow my blog by email or send a message via email then this has been done entirely at your own risk .. .. but I personally will NEVER share your email address with any third parties.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments. Hugs, Denise x