My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Passion for Promarkers #145–DT card

Good evening dear friends.  I’m sorry for the late post today but time got away from me and I didn’t have time to schedule my post.  I hope you’ve all had a good start to the week – work is crazy as always and I can see this week flying by as fast as last week!!

I’m here to share my DT card for this week’s passion for promarkers challenge and the lovely Michele has chosen the theme of “pink, pearls and lace”, which I think will be really popular.  Here is my card:

PFP challenge 145 - pink, pearls and lace

PFP challenge 145 - pink, pearls and lace (close up)

I have used a gorgeous image from DigiStamp Boutique from the “Daisy – set 1” collection.  There are three images in total, each as fantastic as this one.  I coloured Daisy with promarkers and once again chalked a cloudy background for her.  The pretty papers are echo park ‘country drive’ and the card is from the papermill shop.  Instead of “real” lace I used a lace effect paper doily. 

Our sponsor this week is DigiStamp Boutique and one lucky winner will receive 6 digi images of their choice.  There are so many gorgeous images in the shop that the winner will have a tough decision narrowing it down to just 6 lol!

DigiStamp Boutique logo

The rest of the design team have created amazing samples as always, so please pop over to the challenge blog and check them out.  We really appreciate the lovely comments you leave for us.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

A gem of a challenge – gorgeous sketch

Cute card Thursday challenge – spring flowers

Paper sundaes challenge – anything goes

Sentimental Sunday challenge – frame it

Paper playtime challenge – birthday card + sentiment

Crafty sentiments challenge – use a digi

Aud sentiments challenge – spring/summer colours

CCEE stampers challenge – 3 embellishments (pearls, flowers, doily)

Paper crafting journey challenge – 3 or more patterned papers

Card makin’ mamas challenge – make it girlie (2nd entry)

It’s my hubby’s birthday tomorrow so we’re all going out to the cinema and probably grab a pizza as a treat for him.  I am committing the ultimate sin and giving him a shop bought birthday card (I know!!) but in my defence he isn’t really that bothered about cards and I didn’t have a lot of time to make one so thought why stress myself out when he doesn’t care anyway lol!

I hope you can join in with our challenge this week and I look forward to seeing what you create.  Enjoy the rest of your evening and thanks so much for stopping by.

My signature

PFP challenge 145 - pink, pearls and lace

Card ingredients:

Image: DigiStamp Boutique – ‘Daisy – set 1’

Papers: echo park – ‘country drive’ paper pad, plain card from the papermill shop

Tools: promarkers, pearls from the hobby house, sentiment from craftwork cards, doily from Joanna Sheen, ek success retro flower punch, SU oval all punches, chalk for cloudy background

15 comments:

Kimberly said...

Cute, cute cute..love these images from Digi Stamp Boutique...all your little elements and embellishments are perfect..i'll have to visit you more often as you found some great challenges to enter...i'll have to look them up...

Lisa Jane said...

This is so sweet , i love the pink and green colour combo
Lisa x

Suzie Q said...

Hi Denise,
this is such a beautiful card and i love those papers they are a deffo must have x
totally with you on the card front how many times have i stressed out to make them man cards cos you think you should, they have no idea the stress we go through lol x
enjoy your evening tomorrow and happy birthday to the hubster x
hugs
Suzie qx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Denise this is a gorgeous card love the image and the papers you have used. Enjoy your evening. Alison xxx

coops said...

beautiful card denise.the image is so pretty and i love your design ;D
wishing your hubby a fab birthday :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous Denise, love it!
Helen x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Totally gorgeous Denise - beautiful colours....love it very much.

Hope you all had a wonderful evening xx

Jenny said...

The colours, the style, the image - just everything. I love it! x

Faye said...

Love, love, love this card. Love it! Right, more unpacking! xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh this is lovely Denise! Fabulously pretty card. Thanks for using my sketch at A Gem of a Challenge hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Anonymous said...

your card is so lovely
and thanks for your comment on my blog
kiss
hanane

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Super cut card. Wonderful coloring, layout, and spring colors. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week and be sure to join us again soon.

Rachelle
SS DT

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card love the image and papers :)
Hugzz Val xx

Unknown said...

Just adorable love it! Jo xxx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a beautiful card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx