My Lovely Followers

Monday 31 October 2011

Stamp with fun #135–DT card

Happy Halloween to all my wonderful friends.  I hope you all had a good weekend despite the awful weather we had.  Autumn is definitely upon us now and we will notice the difference especially now the clocks have gone back.  Any plans for tonight?  My boys are older now so they are not really interested in dressing up or going trick or treating but are quite happy to eat any sweets that are left over after everyone has stopped by lol! 

I’m here to share my card for this week’s stamp with fun challenge and we have a super easy theme for you this week of “buttons”, so I’m sure we’ll have lots of entries!  Here is my card:

SWF #135 - buttons

SWF #135 - buttons (close up)

I have used an adorable image from saturated canary digis called ‘Christmas angel’ and I coloured her with a mix of promarkers and flex markers.  The papers are first edition from the ‘Christmas joy’ paper pad and in case you’re wondering where my buttons are – they are the cute little hearts in the centres of my snowflakes. 

The rest of the design team have created amazing samples to inspire you as always, so please pop over the challenge blog and check them out.  We really appreciate all the lovely comments you leave for us. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Saturated canary challenge – 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments (ribbon, buttons, snowflakes)

OSAAT challenge – Christmas

Digital Tuesday challenge – buttons and/or twine

Party time Tuesday challenge – anything goes

Creative craft world challenge – add a number or sentiment

Paper pretties challenge – embellish

Scrapbook sisters challenge – anything goes

Digi doodle challenge – anything goes

Meljen’s challenge – Christmas

Paper crafting journey challenge – use a digi

Simon says stamp challenge – anything goes

Card makin’ mamas challenge – cut it out (2nd entry)

Crafts 4 eternity challenge – magical mystical (my image )

Sew many cards challenge – use 2 different background papers

A gem of a challenge – cold & frosty

Secret crafter Saturday challenge – spooky or whimsical (my image is whimsical I think)

Sweet stampin’ challenge – anything goes (2nd entry)

I hope you can join in with our challenge this week and I cannot wait to see what you create.  I would like to welcome my newest followers - crafty math chick and Sylvia *waves hello* – thanks for joining my happy band of followers and I hope you will visit me soon!  I’ll be back later with my DT card for the cupcake craft challenge but until then thanks for stopping by.

My signature

SWF #135 - buttons

Card ingredients:

Image: saturated canary digis – ‘Christmas angel’

Papers: first edition – ‘Christmas joy’ paper pad, elzybells kraft cardstock (nearly all gone!!)

Tools: promarkers, flex markers, nesties labels 8, dovecraft snowflake punch, buttons from stash, ribbon from fantastic ribbons, freebie sentiment stamp from magazine

21 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

She's gorgeous Denise, Jo x

MagsB said...

Just beautiful! What fabulous colours!

luv, Mags x

coops said...

fantastic card denise.i love the image and gorgeous papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Tammy said...

Beautiful card and wonderfully colored. Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Digi Doodle.

Jilly said...

The texture you have created is fantastic! I think you are way too hard on yourself, as I see everything you have done. A fabulous card.
white field marking paint

Unknown said...

lovely hun!! thanks for sharing and joining in the SC challenge! we are so thrilled to have you and your amazing talent!

xoxo

Pamela said...

What an adorable card. The image is beautiful and great colouring. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pam x

Lisa said...

Hi Denise, Gorgeous card! Love the papers and image.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Lisa x

Liz said...

Such a great card !! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
Liz

Tracey T said...

How gorgeous is this?!! Fabulous colours and beautiful colouring - stunning. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x (PS will be in touch again when I'm a bit more organised!!)

pinky said...

So sweet! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

ahlers5 said...

Such a cute card. I just love Saturated Canary images. Thanks so much for playing along with us at DDSC.
Diane

Annemaritta said...

Nice colours in this time when you see orange, black and green all over :)
Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop’s Challenge “Anything Goes” this week.

Janneke said...

What a beautiful card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week ...

susibee said...

A lovely Christmas card, thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World.

Love crafts forever said...

Beautiful work. Thank you so much for playing with us at OSAAT. Good luck.
Hugs Nataliya

Penny said...

Dont you just love the Saturated Canary images, they are just beautiful as is your project. Thanks for sharing with the Card Makin Mama's this week

Nikki Byrne said...

So gorgeous,, great work :o) thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs.

NIKKI DT

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Wenda said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.

Hugs Wenda

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card, Denise!!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin Mamas this week! Have Fun and I hope to see you again soon!
Hugs, Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments