My Lovely Followers

Sunday 19 September 2010

Marcea’s “music saves your soul’ week 1

I’m back again!  The lovely Marcea has started her ‘music saves your soul’ and wants us to share one of our favourite songs each Saturday with her.  She has chosen a brilliant first song – Lady Gaga’s bad romance.  Now I love all types of music and being an 80’s girl I really love all the cheesy songs from then.  However my first song to join Marcea’s ‘music saves your soul’ this week is Alphabeat’s ‘fascination’ as I think it’s really upbeat and you can’t stop yourself having a little jig!!

So why not add Marcea’s super cool banner to your sidebar and take part in her fun game.  She will even send a little something to the person whose song she likes the most that week – how exciting. 

music

Marcea I hope you like my choice this week. 

My signature

4 comments:

Victoria said...

brill song choice x

Marcea said...

Oooooh this is fab babe ... having a little dance right now. Thanks for joining in, great choice xxx

Cheryl said...

What a fun indie pop tune! It was blocked when I clicked on your link (said it was blocked in my country due to copy right issues) but I looked it up else where. I think I am off to amazon.com to download.

Cheryl said...

Awww, I'm pouting! This fun tune is not available on amazon or itunes for digital download in the US. :(