My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Passion for promarkers #50 – DT card

Well another bank holiday has flown by and it’s back to work again *boo*.  I can’t believe where the weeks are going!! 

We have a brand new challenge for you over at passion for promarkers challenge this week.  Our theme has been chosen by Sarah and it is ‘gratitude’. 

PFP challenge 50 - gratitude

PFP challenge 50 - gratitude (close up)

For my card I used an older DigiStamp Boutique image called ‘Liddie’ (she is part of the Lil poppets set) and she is currently on special offer at just 89p – bargain!!  Pop over to the DSB shop for more super cute images at amazing prizes.  I coloured the image with the following promarkers:

Top and shoes – lilac and lavender

Trousers – mint green and soft green

Flower – pastel green, mint green and amethyst

Bird – yellow and mustard

Hair – tan and caramel

Skin – ivory, blush and pastel pink

Shading – cool grey 1

Our sponsor this week is pink gem designs and the prize is one of their gorgeous stamps.

logo

The design team have created some amazing samples once again this week, so pop over a take a look.  They appreciate all your lovely comments. 

My card also fits in with the following challenges:

Friday sketchers challenge – sketch

Crafty Ann’s challenge – 1 digi image, maximum of 3 colours, 1 ribbon

DU2DS challenge – flowers

Charisma cardz challenge – girly card with flowers

I love digi challenge – thank you card

Paper play challenge – pretty pastels

Treehouse challenge – faux technique (faux lace using punches)

Bee crafty challenge – whole lotta fun

Bizzy becs challenge – flowers and wings (my image has both)

ABC challenge – thank you

Incy wincy designs challenge – anything goes

I hope you will have time to enter our challenge this week.  I can’t wait to see what you create and look forward to visiting your blogs.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

My signature

PFP challenge 50 - gratitude

Card ingredients:

Image: DigiStamp Boutique - ‘Liddie’

Papers: making memories – Meg paper pack, plain card from the papermill shop, white card SU

Tools: promarkers, MS doily lace punch, adhesive pearls from Joanna Sheen, ribbon from stash, sentiment is SU from the sincere salutations stamp set

31 comments:

Carol said...

Awww Denise your card is beautiful as always!! Luv your colour choice and lo. Lotsa luv xxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a delightful card Denise, its so cute.
luv
Debby

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Denise, love your card.... so cute! Please drop by my blog for a nice surprise! Jo x

Michelle Short said...

Your card is beautiufl Denise, I love the very cute image and beautiufl colours you have chosen, I love those papers and great sketch. I hope you are well and have a great day! xx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Denise. Love the colours you've used and the sweet image also. Hugs Michele x

Tracy said...

Hi Denise,
this is so pretty and I love the colours too.
Hope you are well.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Adorable Denise, such a sweet card, love the colours.

Hugs

Sarah

SallyB said...

Pretty colours and such a cute image. Love what you have created! I hope to be able to join in this week...I have been trying to keep up with more challenges recently.

Elaine ♥ said...

Oh so gorgeous Denise, such beautiful colours, fab layout and a delightful image :)

Thanks for joining us again at I Love Digi this week :)

Elaine x

Shelly said...

Hi Denise! It's been a little while and I can see you've been super busy! Hope you had a nice BH weekend, time flies when we're having fun lol! I adore the colour combo you've used on you PFP card and the sweet image is coloured to perfection!
Hugs Shelly ;)

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Denise, i adore that beautifully coloured image.
Hugs Tracy x

Five Estates said...

Very pretty Denise - love the layering with the papers.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Ann Whitfield said...

It's gorgeous Denise - love the colours you've used and that sweet image. Thank you for joing us at Crafty Ann's again.
Ann x

Caryn said...

That last comment was from me - logged in to the wrong gmail account!!!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Caryn said...

That last comment was from me - logged in to the wrong gmail account!!!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Beryl said...

Hi Denise. This card is fabulous. I love the layout - it's brilliant. The papers and pretty borders make this a gorgeous card.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
Beryl xx

Julie said...

Love your colour scheme - makes for such a pretty card!! Juliexx

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card, Denise! Such wonderful soft colors!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi! I hope to see you again soon!
Dee (Spryte)

Heather said...

How gorgeous - I love the image and the colouring is perfect, as per usual! Love it. Hev:)

Unknown said...

Oh, what a cute card. I love the colors!! Thanks for playing with us in the recipe challenge at Crafty Ann's. Hugs, Kim

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Cute!

Thanks for joining us on I LOVE DIGI :)

Hugs Jane x

coldwaters2 said...

Loving this so much Denise the colours and the design also that adorable image thank you so much for sharing this with us at Crafty Ann's
Hugs
Lorraine x

iReneM said...

A gorgeous card, Denise.
Lovely colours, lovely image, put together wonderfully.
Thank you for joining in Crafty Ann's Challenge.


x

Jennifer said...

Hi! Lovely card..all your cards are lovely and your blog is fab. I love you 'Housework is Evil' blinkie...made me giggle xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Chrissie said...

Such a lovely, girly card Denise and gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining in with Crafty Ann's.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Denise, what a gorgeous card. I love the colours that you have chosen. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and we hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Bee said...

Such pretty colours and really well coordinated design papers and image colouring. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card Denise, such a pretty image!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
xx

Cheryl said...

So very pretty,love the colour combo and your beautiful colouring!!!
Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

Heather "Hev" said...

Love the whole package - its fabulous :)

Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)

Good Luck!!

Heather and the design team
Please feel free to visit my personal blog Vanilla Hevn

Cathy said...

Great card. Thank you for joining in the ABC Challenge this time.
Cathy xx