My Lovely Followers

Monday 1 February 2010

Stamp with fun #44 – DT card

 von andrea-emmi41

SWF #44 - sketch

SWF #44 - sketch (close up)

Hello and welcome to Monday, which means a new challenge over at stamp with fun.  This week Andrea (Emmi41) has given us a lovely sketch to use, which I rotated to fit my image.  For my card I used an image from DigiStamp Boutique called ‘Shelly turtle and flowers’ and coloured her (very brightly) with my promarkers.  This digi image along with 4 others is currently the offer of the month over at DSB so why not pop over and take a look.  The papers are doodlebug and the brown card and ribbon are SU (chocolate chip).  The brown flowers are imaginisce and the orange flowers were cut with my ek success medium retro flower punch.  The sentiment is a stamp by hero arts and I used my SU oval punches to cut it out.  The buttons are from my stash.  I used my circle nesties to cut out the circle and scallop circle shapes and a white gel pen for the faux stitching.  I don’t know why I went for such a bright colour scheme and the card didn’t turn out as I planned but I quite like the final result.  The rest of the DT have made some amazing cards, so check them out if you have chance. 

I’m also entering my card into the following challenges:

A spoonfull of sugar challenge – freestyle

Creative card crew challenge – punch it

Fab ‘n’ funky challenge – use any digi image or sentiment

Cute card Thursday challenge – blooming gorgeous

Creative inspirations challenge – feminine

Dutch dare challenge – summer in winter (bright colours)

Humble pie stamps challenge – flowery - use at least 5 flowers (2 punched flowers and 4 on image)

I hope you’ll pop back later to see my cupcake craft challenge card.  Thanks for stopping by.

My signature

13 comments:

Margreet said...

love your cute turtle....as the sentiment says....cute as can be...fab colouring!
xxx Margreet

Juls said...

awhhhhhh so so so cute!!!!!! Just Love it!! Hugs Juls

Mel said...

Just so cute and i love the zingy coloures you have used.
hugs Mel

Nilla said...

Well you said it yourself, as cute as it can be!! Gorgeous! Hugs Nilla

Melodie said...

The turtle is sooo sweet and your card really a dream.
Hugs
Melodie

Andrea said...

Hi,
a wonderful card and a great image - luv the details.Like it!
Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Many greetings
Andrea-Emmi41

Phebe Meeder said...

absolutely adorable

Maria said...

This is a sweet card! I love this adorable turtle an all the details you've added. Thanks for playing along with us over at Humble Pie.

Annie said...

love the bright colours on this fun card! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Leah l'Orange said...

super cute card, Denise, and my FAVE colour on there! ORANGE! yay!

thanks so much for joining us in the Humble Pie kitchen, and don't forget to leave us a comment with your email address so we can send your little thank you surprise! :D hope to see you playing in the kitchen again soon!

Ann said...

Oh wow that is cute. I love the colors. THanks for playing at Humble pie this week.

Zoe said...

oh what a cute turtle!!! Love the colours you have chosen and the clean lines. Just beautiful. Glad you found us and shared this little cutie with us at Humble Pie this week. Hope to see you again next challenge.

Zoe

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fab card and gorgeous image!
Thanks for joining the Fab 'n' Funky challenge this week x