My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Passion for Promarkers #40 – DT card

PFP challenge 40 - tulip yellow & baby pink

PFP challenge 40 - tulip yellow & baby pink (close up)

Our theme this week over at passion for promarkers challenge has been chosen by our GDT Tracy.  She would like us to use the colour combo tulip yellow and baby pink but also include some stitching on our projects.  For my card I used a sweet CC designs digi image called ‘Rosalie with roses’ and coloured her with the following promarkers:

Dress, shoes and roses – baby pink and cocktail pink

Details on dress, socks and ribbon in hair – tulip yellow and sunflower

Hair – tan, caramel and satin

Skin – ivory, blush and pastel pink

Shading around image – ice grey 1

The papers are all from my scrap box and the yellow card is from the papermill shop.  I used my oval nesties to cut out the image and my SU oval punches to cut out the sentiment (which is a pebbles inc rub-on).  The ribbon is SU and the adhesive gems are from my stash.  The tiny rosebuds are from wild orchid crafts and the faux stitching was created with a black fineliner pen.  My card didn’t turn out anything like I planned but I’m quite happy with the finished result. 

Our sponsor this week is Craft Obsessions and the winner will receive a gorgeous 8x8 album:

Mixed_Media_Albums_-_Half_Bracket_Album

I am going to enter my card into the following challenges:

Simon says stamp challenge – recipe (3 types of embellishments, 2 papers, 1 image)

DU2DS challenge – use your punches

Fussy and fancy challenge – dazzle us

Stamp something challenge – touch of spring

Bee crafty challenge – sew cute

Totally gorjuss challenge – flower power

Cute Daisy May challenge – flowers

Little red wagon challenge – ribbon

I love digi challenge – think pink

I hope you will pop over and check out the rest of the DT cards, as they are all stunning.  I can’t wait to see what you create and look forward to visiting your blogs.  Thanks for stopping by today.

My signature

33 comments:

Wiccababe said...

so so pretty Denise, you definitely should be happy with it
Debz
xx

Claire said...

What a gorgeous card Denise - the colours give you that Spring uplifting feeling. Claire x

clare said...

Lovely card Clare xx

Tracy said...

Really pretty card Denise, love those cute little roses.
Hugs Tracy x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Denise,
Beautiful bright colours and papers and a gorgeous image. I love this card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Elaine ♥ said...

Very very pretty Denise, its beautifully presented and coloured, and fits our challenge just perfectly :)

Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi this fortnight

Elaine x

Donna said...

A really pretty card Denise, I love the bright cheery coolours...thanks for joining us at DU2DS this week :) Donna x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

I love this card,very pretty!Elisa.x

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! How darling!! I love your pretty colors!! Thanks so much for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!! HUGS

Katie said...

Such a sweet and pretty card!
Great colors and papers and I love the flowers.
Thanks for playing at CDM!

pinky said...

What a gorgeous card, so bright and sunny and those little rose buds are beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at CDM.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

I love all stitches--you're very skilled with that pen! This is such a cute image and pretty card! I love the colors and papers! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April

Natalie said...

This is beautiful Denise. x

craftymum said...

Such a lovely card Denise. Thanks for joining us at TG again.
Love Sarah W XXX

Melodie said...

I like your card very much, the colors, the picture and the paper are fantastic.
Hugs
Melodie

Milnie said...

wow! gorgeous creation, love the colours and Faux stitching!

hugs

Lori said...

Hi Denise ~ I really like this card! The colors are very attractive. It gives that 'fresh' feeling :) I also like the layers you've used and the stitching detail is wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Suzanne said...

Denise this is sooo pretty I just love the papers and this colour combo will now be one of my favourites. Sue :o)

Karin said...

Those rhinestones are the perfect touch on this card! Thanks for playing at I Love Digi!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

So very pretty indeedy....xx

lou said...

gorgeous card, love the paper, so pretty I want spring to arrive now! xx

Michele Spera said...

really cute card!! love it:-Thank you for joining us at TG and CDM this week!
Michele

Marcea said...

very sweet, so so pretty Denise - I adore your image
-x-

Bev said...

Very pretty Denise, lots of detail to look at. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi

Kat said...

This is really pretty Denise. Thanks for joining us at TG again.

Kat x

Erin... said...

so springy and pretty!! the little doodles are so cute!! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamp Something this week!

Shelly said...

Hiya Denise! This is such a cute card! I love the image an yummy colours you've used...and those roses look fab!
Hugs Shelly ;)

Poppy said...

aww she's so sweet .Love her,gorgeous colour combo.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Sprytebyrd said...

Gorgeous card! Love the papers!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
Dee (Spryte)

Victoria said...

fab card denise and your faux stitching is pefect! Love the simple colour combo and your shading as always is lovely

Thanks so much for playing along at Bee Crafty.

Hugs
Victoria
x

Unknown said...

WOW Denise, this is stunning, many thanks for sharing with us at CDM this week, Hugs Avril xxx

Bee said...

Such a pretty card and excellent faux stitch detail. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

Milliesmarvels said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at I love Digi.
Jane
x