My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Quixotic New Year Candy

quixoticpaperiemysteryprize

Quixotic challenge is offering some amazing New Year candy on their blog (and the mystery prize is worth £40.00). 

What do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning the prize?  Create a post on your own blog with the following information:

  1. Details of the candy and a link to the challenge blog.
  2. Your own favourite card of 2009 (from your personal creations).

Then pop back to the Quixotic challenge blog and enter your name and a link to your blog post in Mr. Linky.  That's it!  Entries must be in by 5th January 2010. 

Now I’ve had an interesting half hour looking back at my cards from 2009 and boy have my cards changed in that time (hopefully for the better lol).  I have quite a few favourites and I don’t mean that big-headedly (if there is such a word) but I have picked this card as my favourite one for 2009.  I hope you agree :)

PFP challenge 1 - anything goes

I made this card for the first ever passion for promarkers challenge and it holds very happy and exciting memories for me.  You can see the original post here.  I can’t wait to see what you choose as your favourite of 2009.  Thanks for stopping by today.

 

3 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Great choice Denise I love the soft spring colours and aww your first card for PFP so its special too
Happy new year
Hugs Susie xx

Melodie said...

Wow, what a beautiful card.
I once again did not understand everything, and mr. google translate anything that I really understand.
Hugs
Melodie

MarkerGeek said...

Love it! Gorgeous card.

Thank you for joining in with us at Quixotic Challenges!