My Lovely Followers

Monday 19 October 2009

Cupcake craft challenge #62 – DT card

CCC challenge 62 - things that go bump in the night (set)

CCC challenge 62 - things that go bump in the night (card)

CCC challenge 62 - things that go bump in the night (gift bag)

Well it’s a new week over at cupcake craft challenge and our theme this week is ‘things that go bump in the night’. You can interpret this theme any way you like. I decided to make a topper for a bag of choccies and a matching card for my DT sample this week. I used a cute dracula image (don’t know who it’s by as it doesn’t have a name on it) and I coloured it with my promarkers. The papers are doodlebug and the plain cs is from the papermill shop. I used the largest rectangle nesties for the base of the bag topper and then my circle nestie to cut and mount my image. The sentiment was created on the pc and cut out with my SU oval punches. The ribbon and gems are from my stash and I used a sizzix sizzlit die to cut out the ghost. I’ve never made one of these bag toppers before but I’m quite pleased with how it turned out.

Our sponsor this week is Jeannette, who as well as being part of our DT is also a SU demonstrator. The lucky winner will receive some yummy SU goodies. Don’t forget to check out the rest of the DT creations, as they are all beautiful (and not at all scary lol). I look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous projects. Thanks for stopping by today.

There are so many halloween themed challenges around at the moment that my card also qualifies for 7 other challenges this week!! The challenges are:-

Stamp with fun, pile it on, stamptacular, papertake, cute card thursday, moving along with the times and one stop craft challenge.

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!


Find a Restaurant Job

Unknown said...

Denise this is fantastic, love the wee bag filled with chocolates, Hugs Avril xxx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Stunning Denise.....fab images and love your papers too...xx

Anonymous said...

wonderful project and the image is fantastic thank you for taking part at ssc

Donna said...

Hi Denise, I love what you have created for Cupcake this week, the card is fab and the way you have done the ribbon is brilliant...the treat bag will do down a storm with trick or treaters...although I'd be tempted to eat the chocs myself lol! :) Donna x

Aud Kirsten said...

Wow, what a great prosject! Thanks for playing along with us in SSC, hope to see you again next week!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brill, I love what you have made. The colours are great. Thanks for joining in wioth us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

Carolyn said...

What a darling project. I love how you made the treat bag to match. What a fantastic idea. Thanks for joining us at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Joey said...

Hi Denise

great set! the card is fantastic, love the little images!

Joey.x

Jennifer Stricker said...

Wonderful card and candy bag! Thank you for letting me visit. Your detail is wonderful and I love the colors. Thank you for playing along with Pile It On! this week.

Jennifer PIO DT

Line said...

Oh wow! What a fantastic set!! Love the dracula, he looks so cool! What an amazing gift!

Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line

Jill said...

gorgeous card and goody bag Denise, great images thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Natalie said...

Denise these are fabulous. x

Dragonlady said...

Hi denise,

Great creation. My daughter has asked for a Halloween party so some good inspiration here - thanks.

Hugs Ali x

Sandy said...

Adorable projects for this week's challenge. Love how the little flag on the bag topper extends beyond the other elements.

Emma said...

Fantastic...so cute but spooky too!!
Hugs Emma x

Tammy said...

Oh, your card and candy bag are fantastic! That Dracula image is adorable! How fun!

Tammy x

Sprytebyrd said...

Awesome! Love the image!
Thanks so much for joining us at SSC this week! Don't miss our Bonus Fun this Sunday! :)
Dee

thread-bare said...

OMG these are just adorable. I just love that Dracular image xx Thanks for joining us at MAWTT x Clare x

Anonymous said...

Loe it!
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Liza said...

An awesome card and project Denise, I love it. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Shelley said...

A great card and sweet bag for the halloween challenge. Thanks for joining in with our one stop craft challenge.
Shelley xx

Nikki Schmaltz said...

That dracula is so cute. Reminds me of the Count on Sesame Street. Love all the projects

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute & lovely gift idea. Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Cabio

Paula said...

Fantastic topper and card!
It's "spooktacular" that you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge! Be sure to join us on 10/25 for extra prizes and extra fun!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Piali said...

Fang-tastic set !!! Lovely coloring...love that image.Thanks for joining us at SSC.See you tomorrow for October Bonus fun day.
Hugs
Piali