My Lovely Followers

Saturday 18 April 2009

Sketch & Stash #8

This card was ordered by my auntie for her friends anniversary. I decided to use this week's sketch and stash sketch as my inspiration. I used my new PB stamp 'snuggle' and coloured it with my pro-markers. The lovely dp is all SU (again part of the paper share from Jules) and the sentiment was created on the pc. The adhesive stones are PM. I don't normally leave any white on my cards but I think this card looks quite nice with the white background. Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

clare said...

you have been busy hun with orders.
another gorgeous card...less is best i think on some cards...and what you've done on this card is great..love the image and the colours good luck with challenge hugs clarex

brenda said...

Really pretty, I like the less is more approach as it shows off the PB stgamp so well.

Brenda x

Becky said...

Wow Denise, it's gorgeous! Love the clean lines of your design!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Chrissie said...

This card looks so fabulous Denise, everything works so well together.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!

aardvarkpest said...

Very pretty card. Lovely paper and I think the white looks perfect.

Glenda