My Lovely Followers

Friday 9 January 2009

OSCC challenge #10

This is my card for this week's one stop craft challenge #10, which this week was a simple sketch, but you had to use buttons or brads as well. I was asked to make a card for a 60th birthday and as you can see I've kept it fairly simple as it is for a man. I stamped the jolly nation rugby man and coloured him with pro-markers. The papers are from the BG granola paper pad and the sentiment was done on my pc. The buttons are from my stash. Thanks for looking.


4 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Great card Denise!!! :o)x

ps. The reason I have so much SU stuff is cos I know this woman who sells it & if I don't buy it she beats me with a BIG stick!!! ;p x

Michelle Short said...

card Denise, I really love that BG paper and great simple layout. Great image and love the buttons! xx

Anonymous said...

Great card Denise, a lovely take on the sketch and a perfect man card :) Thanks for joining in with our one stop craft challenge.
Shelley x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fab manly card. Love the stripy paper Denise. Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon