My Lovely Followers

Sunday 25 January 2009

Mojo sketch challenge #70

This is my card for this week's mojo sketch challenge. I used a forever friends image and coloured it with my pro-markers. The dp is by pebbles inc and the pink and black cs is from the papermill shop. I used a woodward large scallop circle punch and handcut the smaller circle (I need to get me some round nesties!!). I used the elzybells heart stamp from the s-moo-ches valentine clear set and used a pink brilliance ink pad. I also stamped some dots using my large SU background stamp with brilliance ink on the long pink panel. It's hard to tell in the photo but in real life the ink shimmers, it's really yummy ink. The sentiment is again an elzybells stamp that I only stamped part of. Thanks for looking.


4 comments:

Caroline said...

Such a sweet card! love the image. Caroline x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just adorable. Thanks for playing! :)

ella bella said...

love this card the image is so sweet and the layout and papers looks gorgeous
there is something for you on my blog
Tracy x

Shelly said...

Ah cute card Denise! Love the bear, and papers fit with this great! Something on my blog for you xx