My Lovely Followers

Thursday 22 January 2009

Friday sketchers #35

This is my card for this week's friday sketchers challenge. It was my parents anniversary yesterday and this is the card I made for my kids to give to them. I stamped the stamping bella image and coloured it with my pro-markers. All the dp is from the PM scrumptious 6x6 paper pad and the flourish is hand drawn with my pink pro-marker. I added PM adhesive stones for a bit of added bling and the flowers and button are from my stash. The sentiment is by elzybells (it actually says love is in the air but I only inked up the 'love' part). Sorry I didn't pop on last night but I actually had a night out with my friends from work - it was a great laugh and I ate too much, but I had a fab time. Thanks for looking.


4 comments:

Caroline said...

Love this card and I love that image! There are 2 awards for you on my blog.

Shelly said...

Hi Denise! Great card for your parents anniversary! Love the colours. Thanks a lot for thinking of me for the lovely awards, you're so thoughtful xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise

What a lovely card that image is gorgeous particularly love the colours.

Debbie
:-)

Murielle said...

your card is marvellous!
I love your composition and the colours are splendid.
You have interpreted my sketch beautifully and I am very happy.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Big hugs, Mumur