My Lovely Followers

Friday 24 October 2008

Breast cancer card

Sue at Slumber Cards is running her blog candy called "Think Pink" to coincide with Pink October for breast cancer. The criteria is that you have to make a pink card. I used an image sent to me by Tracy and coloured her with my pro-markers. The dp is a freebie from a craft magazine and the pink cs is from the papermill shop. The ribbon is from my stash and the adhesive gems are papermania. The sentiment is called precious friend and although it doesn't have a makers name it is copyright Kolette Hall. The swirly stars are a stamp by verve visual. Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Luvly & PINK!!! :O)X

Suzanne said...

Oh Denise thank you so much for taking the time to make this beautiful card. I am sure whoever receives it will be thrilled. Good Luck Sue :o)