Pages

▼

Monday, 21 September 2026

Patterned Paper Party IG Hop - September 26

Hello friends, I'm back again to share my card for this month's Patterned Paper Party Instagram Hop. Do you love patterned paper? Do you have a huge stash that needs using? Well so do we and it's time to get it used! We will be hopping on the 20th of each month to share our ideas. We will definitely be creating cards, but maybe sometimes tags, ATCs, gift bags/boxes, mini albums and scrapbook pages too. We want our patterned paper to be used.
The theme is always 'anything goes' but each month we will have an optional twist that can be used if you like; this month the twist is 'layer it up' which I'm sure will be very popular. I used an old paper pack from LOTV/Nitwit collection of pretty flowers, plaids and solid colours and a great sketch from The Paper Funday challenge. I think it turned out so pretty and I hope you like it too.
Here is my card:
A closer look at the details:
Plus I decorated the inside:
I began by cutting my black mat layers and then the patterned paper layers were all a 1/8" smaller. The large layer was 4 1/4" x 5 1/2", the long strip layer was 1 1/2" x 5" and the rectangle layer was 3" x 4".  I adhered all the mats and layers with liquid glue.  I added the larger layer directly onto my card base and then layered the other panels on top using liquid glue.  I die cut some flowers from white card and again used liquid glue to adhere them together.  I blended some pink ink in the centres before adding the centre piece cut from bright pink card.  I die cut the stems from black card and added them directly onto the floral paper with liquid glue, I then added the flowers with foam squares.  I stamped the sentiment onto white card using black ink and used a circle die to cut it out. I also cut a slight larger circle from black and adhered them with liquid glue.  I added the circle to the bottom right of the rectangle using a foam square.  For the inside I cut a white panel 4" x 5 1/4".  I cut a piece of the floral paper 1 1/4" x 4" and added a black mat layer with liquid glue and adhered this to the bottom of the panel using liquid glue.  I die cut another white flower and black stem and added them to the bottom right corner with liquid glue.  I stamped the sentiment in the centre of the panel and then adhered it to my card base with double sided tape.    

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Allsorts challenge - sympathy/thinking of you/get well
Beautiful Blossoms challenge - anything floral goes optional inspiration photo
Crafter's Cafe challenge - ATG optional lots and lots of colours
Double D challenge - pretty in pink
Dream Valley challenge - add a sentiment 
The Paper Funday challenge - ATG optional twist: sketch
Try It On Tuesday challenge - pretty papers 

We hope you will be inspired by our Patterned Paper Party IG Hop and will pop over and check out all the gorgeous creations along the way. If you would like to join us please visit my Instagram page or use the hashtag #patternedpaperpartyhopSeptember2026 and we will find you.

Thanks for stopping by and take care.

Lots of love,

card supplies:
LOTV/Nitwit - bonnets and bowties collection 8" x 8" paper pack (available only as digital download now on the Nitwit site)
Spellbinders/Lisa Horton - layered anemone die set
Uniko - simply said clear stamp (for both sentiments)
Waffle Flower - nesting circle dies (for slightly larger circle die)
Spellbinders - standard circles large (for smaller circle die)
Limetree Craft - 280gsm silky smooth white card (not available but other options are here and here)
Limetree Craft - 300gsm smooth white card (for card base)
Limetree Craft - 220gsm black card
Versafine Clair - nocturne ink pad

12 comments:

  1. The pretty DP's coordinate so beautifully Denise, such a very pretty and feminine card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful floral card with the pretty flowers and papers!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Double D Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Denise. Love all the pretty papers and flowers. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card. Lovely composition.
    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely design and gorgeous colours! Thanks for playing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very pretty! Love the Designer Paper prints and colors you used, it's also a great design. The florals are beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Pretty In Pink Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Denise!
    Love your card! You did a great job to combinate this amazing papers and die cut flowers. They look so real and the black paper make it pop as well. Thank you very much for joining us over at Everybody Art Challenge this time. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love patterned paper and I love your flowers! There's lots of pretty pink here and it's perfect for our Pretty in Pink challenge at Double D. Thank you for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, love your choice of papers and the lovely flowers

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply amazing! A stunning sketch and a fantastic execution—your card turned out beautifully. I love the colors and those lovely die-cut flowers. The card radiates so much positivity.
    Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful get-well card in our current "Everybody Art Challenge."
    Hugs, Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  11. The paper and florals are a perfect match and you nailed the sketch! Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms and Paper Funday Challenges, we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete

By leaving a comment here you are accepting that other visitors will read your comments and be able to link through to your blog / computer.

If you have chosen to follow my blog by email or send a message via email then this has been done entirely at your own risk .. .. but I personally will NEVER share your email address with any third parties.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments. Hugs, Denise x