Pages

▼

Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Circle of Friends Award


The wonderful Diane at Pink Sunflower has given me this award. Diane you are so kind and helped me so much during the nerve-racking beginning of my blog. You are definitely a true friend. As I know many of you have already been given this award I will simply give it to everyone who reads my blog who are yet to receive one. Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

By leaving a comment here you are accepting that other visitors will read your comments and be able to link through to your blog / computer.

If you have chosen to follow my blog by email or send a message via email then this has been done entirely at your own risk .. .. but I personally will NEVER share your email address with any third parties.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments. Hugs, Denise x