Good morning lovely friends. I hope you're all doing ok and having a great week so far. It's time for a new challenge over at Krafty Chicks challenge and this week is Week 1, our theme is 'birthday' and our hostess is Leanne. We always need birthday cards, gift packaging and decorations so I'm sure you will find this week a breeze! We hope you will come over and join in the fun with us.
Here is my card:
A closer look at the details:
Plus I decorated the inside:
I began by stamping the butterfly images using memento ink onto alcohol marker friendly card. I coloured them with Spectrum Noir tri-blend markers for a change and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I also added some white gel pen highlights. I die cut the scalloped rectangle (from master layouts 4) and the circle windows plate from white card. I took the inner part of the circles and ink blended one of them pink, one yellow and one orange using the ink left over on my blending brushes . I adhered the circles panel onto the scalloped rectangle using liquid glue and then replaced the circles into their spots again using liquid glue. I stamped the sentiment onto the yellow circle using black ink. I added the butterflies onto the circles using foam squares just under their bodies so that their wings can be lifted up a little. I also went around the circles with my white gel pen to add some faux white spatters. The panel was then adhered to my card base using double sided tape. For the inside I die cut another scalloped rectangle from white card, ink blended some of the yellow and orange inks in the right hand corner and added a pink butterfly over top. I stamped the sentiment using black ink and added the panel to my card base using double sided tape.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Allsorts challenge - colours of summer
Colour Dare challenge - surprise colour challenge - I used pink, yellow & orange
Critter Crazy challenge - ATG with a featured critter
Daisy Chain challenge - animals
Heart's Quest Celebrations of Love challenge - BEWAS (birthday)
Moving Along With The Times challenge - feminine
NBUS challenge - new or unused stuff (my butterflies are new)
Simply Clean & Simple challenge - ATG CAS optional theme nature
Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge - happy birthday
Tic Tac Toe challenge - board #298 - butterfly, free, border

Triple B challenge - birds, blooms or butterflies optional mood board

Try It On Tuesday challenge - make it colourful
Unicorn challenge - layer it up
I hope you will be able to join us for our 'birthday' challenge and I cannot wait to see your creations in our linky. Please leave some love for my fellow chicks - Leanne, Diane and Lori.
Thank you so much for stopping by; I appreciate your lovely comments. I'll be back in a little while with my card for this week's Just Us Girls challenge.
Love and hugs,
Thank you so much for stopping by; I appreciate your lovely comments. I'll be back in a little while with my card for this week's Just Us Girls challenge.
Love and hugs,
card supplies:
Gina K Designs - courage to fly stamp (current incentive will in store next month)
Gina K Designs - master layouts 04
Gina K Designs - circle windows plate
Gina K Designs - perfect posy mini stamp (for inside sentiment) (Bumbleberry's)
Spectrum Noir - tri-blend markers - orange blend, citrus blend & bright pink blend
Sakura - white no. 10 gelly roll pen
Limetree Craft - 300gsm smooth white card (for my card base)
Versafine Clair - nocturne ink pad
Memento - tuxedo black ink pad
Heffy Doodle - alcohol marker friendly card - store now closed






Love this card the colors the butterflies as well as the inside, Cheers friend, have a good one! L
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card Denise! Love Gina K and her products. You’ve chosen great colours for the beautiful butterflies. Have an amazing weekend girl!
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card inside and out!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Simply Clean & Simple Co-Owner
Simply beautiful. inside & out my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B & Simply Clean & Simple challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B Challenge Co-Owner
Simply Clean & Simple Co-Owner
A pretty Birthday card which is sure to delight the recipient, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
Great CAS and colourful design.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in at Allsorts. xxx
Wow this is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing over at Simply Clean and Simple this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
ReplyDeleteElaine DT
KraftiKards (my blog)
Peace on Earth Christmas DT
Simply Clean and Simple DT
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts with these lovely butterflies in summer colours
ReplyDeleteThat's such a beautiful card. Perfect for our summer of colours challenge at Allsorts. Sarah
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty card! I love your colors and how you used them with your butterfly theme. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty cas card, 💐☺️ congrats
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, so many lovely details on the front and inside, love the colour mix too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
ReplyDeleteFaith A DT
Love those butterflies!! and the vibrant colors you've chosen! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful - love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Color Dare!
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card, Denise, thanks for joining us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge! I love the pretty butterflies and scalloped border, such a great layout too.
ReplyDeleteEverything I see here is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Chrisx
ReplyDeleteLove the 3D butterflies and you've colored your elements so beautifully! Such a fun and summery card. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!
ReplyDeleteLove the 3D butterflies and you've colored your elements so beautifully! Such a fun and summery card. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!
ReplyDeleteLove how pretty this beauty is! Love the added white accents (noticed them right away!) & that you decorated the inside so beautifully as well. Great color combo, too. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun and cheerful card. Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card with the beautiful butterflies! So lovely inside and out!
ReplyDelete