My Lovely Followers

Monday 26 September 2011

Stamp with fun #130–DT card

Good morning dear friends.  I hope you all had a great weekend and managed to fit some crafting into your busy schedules!  I’m here this morning to share my DT card for this week’s stamp with fun challenge.  This week we have a great sketch to use and as I had to make a card for a friend in work who was leaving our team I decided to combine the two.  Here is my card:

 SWF #130 - sketch

SWF #130 - sketch (close up)

here is the sketch:

SWF #130 sketch

I decided to keep the layout simple and followed the sketch as it was, especially as my card was for one of those “difficult males” lol!  I used a super cute image from DigiStamp Boutique called “work James” and coloured him with promarkers.  The papers are echo park from the ‘dots & stripes – metropolitan collection’ and the sentiment was created on the pc. 

The rest of the DT have created amazing samples once again this week, so please pop over to the challenge blog and check them out.  We really appreciate all the lovely comments you leave for us. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Corrosive challenge – dies and/or punches

OSAAT challenge – use your favourites (DSB images)

Digital Tuesday challenge – people images

Crafts and me challenge – stripes

Creative craft world challenge – new (new job)

My mum’s craft shop challenge – girls and boys

Do you stack up? challenge – duo (2 papers, 2 colours)

Hanna & friends challenge – anything goes

Simon says stamp challenge – use dies or punches

Southern girls challenge – anything goes

Bizzy becs challenge – anything goes

I hope you can join in with our sketch challenge this week and I look forward to seeing what you created.  I’ll be back later with my DT card for the cupcake craft challenge so I hope you will be able to call back and check it out.  Thanks for stopping by.

My signature

SWF #130 - sketch

Card ingredients:

Image: DigiStamp Boutique – ‘work James’

Papers: echo park – ‘dots & stripes – metropolitan collection’, SU basic black cardstock

Tools: promarkers, quickutz star cookie cutters, papermania adhesive stones, sentiment created on the pc

13 comments:

coops said...

stunning card denise.i love your striking colours and design and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous beautiful detail and colors bless you for playing at creatalicious ,this month hugs cherylxxxx

Marjo said...

Adorable card, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT.

xoxo Marjo

Naomi said...

Oh, this is SUPER cute! Love the DP's and your awesome colouring! Thank you SO much for joining us, this week, at DYSU!

Joy said...

Adorable really love that image, super cute... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Shelby said...

Love this card! Great layout and wonderful selection of colors...looks so great. Thanks for joining us at MMCS boys and girls challenge.

Shelby

RoseC said...

Denise, your Work James image looks great on this fabulous card. Lovin' that pinstriped background paper too! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Digi team's Stripes challenge. ~ Rose

Kiki said...

Fantastic again! Perfect colouring as always!

Thanks so much for joining us at Hanna & Friends.

Hugs, Kiki

Scrappy Scatty said...

another lovely card!
thanks for playing along this week at OSAAT
Love Jan
xx

kuya said...

Hi Denise,

this is just the sweetest card :o)

Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends this week!

Hugs,
Heike

Unknown said...

Such a cute card and great coloring! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Duo Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

~Heather
Kurly-Q

Regan said...

Fantastic card! Love the bling by the star! Thanks again for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for "Punches and/or Dies"! :)
{hugs}
Regan

darling Ho said...

How cute he is!! Love this CAS style.
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.
~darling Ho