My Lovely Followers

Thursday 21 July 2011

Charisma cardz #29–DT card

Good morning dear friends.  Well another week is whizzing by and it’s Thursday already which means a brand new challenge over at charisma cardz challenge.  I have the pleasure of setting the theme this week and when we were asked to choose our themes way back at the beginning of the year I was expecting mid July to be blazing sunshine and lovely and hot (how wrong was I!!) so my theme is “sunshine colours”.  You can make whatever you like just as long as it reminds me of summer.  Here is my card:

charisma cardz #29 - sunshine colours

charisma cardz #29 - sunshine colours (close up)

I have used a fab image from sassy studio designs called ‘flapper2’ and I coloured her with my promarkers.  The yellow gingham paper has been in my stash for years ? maybe Joanna Sheen, but not 100% sure and the patterned paper is basic grey I think but can’t remember which pad (sorry I’m so vague but I used odd sheets I found in my stash when I had a bit of a tidy up lol!).  I kept the layout pretty simple but I think it looks ok.

We have two sponsors this week, firstly we have make it crafty who are offering 3 digis of the winner’s choice.

make it crafty shop badge

Our second sponsor is Meljen’s designs and the lucky winner will receive 4 digi images of their choice.

Meljen's designs logo

The rest of the design team have created amazing cards for your inspiration so please pop over to the challenge blog and check them out.  We really appreciate all the lovely comments you leave for us.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Craft your passion challenge – text it

Stamps & fun = creativity challenge – use a digi stamp

Stampavie and more challenge – birthday

Totally papercrafts challenge – girly girls

Allsorts challenge – free and easy

Bizzy becs challenge – 1920’s inspired

I hope you will be able to join in with my challenge and I can’t wait to see your creations.  I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by today.

My signature

charisma cardz #29 - sunshine colours

Card ingredients:

Image: Sassy Studio designs – ‘flapper2’

Papers: ? Joanna Sheen gingham paper, basic grey paper (not sure which pad), plain card from the papermill shop

Tools: promarkers, ribbon from stash, sentiment created on the pc, SU oval all punches, SU scalloped border punch, pearls from the hobby house, corner rounder punch

5 comments:

coops said...

stunning card denise.your colours and details are gorgoeus and i love the sassy image ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! I love that image and your colours are perfect! xx

Melodie said...

Fabolous card with wonderful colours.
The Charleston-Lady is really cool.
Hugs
Melodie

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Denise, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

cheryl said...

this is one gorgeous card hun love that image super layout too bless you for playing at creatalicious this month hugs cheryl xxx