My Lovely Followers

Sunday 5 June 2011

My winter wonderland blog hop winner

Good morning everyone, just a quick post from me this morning.  I wanted to let you know the lucky winner of my personal candy, chosen from all the comments left on my blog during the Winter Wonderland challenge blog hop.  We had loads of amazing blue and white cards entered into the challenge and so many correct answers to our blog hop letter hunt.  Well done to everyone who played along, it was great to see your gorgeous cards. 

I used random.org to choose my winner and that lucky person is:

** JEANETTE from Krafty Kows **

Congratulations Jeanette, please email me and I will arrange for your prize to be sent out to you.  I apologise that I didn’t add a picture of the candy to my blog but I forgot lol!  Rest assured it will contain lots of lovely goodies that will come useful in making your Christmas cards this year! 

I hope you all have a wonderful day, we’re out to the cinema to see the new x-men movie, so I’ll let you know tomorrow what it was like.  Thanks for stopping by today.

My signature

2 comments:

Larisa said...

Congratulations to Jeanette!!

Jacq said...

Hi Denise,
Hope you enjoyed the new X-Men movie. Congrats to Jeanette on her win.
Hugs Jacqui xxx