My Lovely Followers

Saturday 7 May 2011

‘Manly’ specials at DSB

Morning everyone, just a quick post from me to let you know that Sally-Ann at DigiStamp Boutique is having a special on most of her manly images until May 9th.  You can save a whopping 20% off each image, so click the pic below to go and check them out.

fridaymen

I hope you will have a wonderful weekend.  It’s my son’s 17th birthday tomorrow so we will be celebrating and having a nice day out.  It is such a difficult age though isn’t it – he doesn’t know what he wants as a gift, or what he wants to do tomorrow so we’ll be playing it by ear – well it’s better than wanting everything I suppose lol!  Thanks for stopping by today.

My signature

1 comment:

Jacq said...

Hi Denise,
Hope you all had a brilliant weekend and your son enjoyed his birthday.
Hugs Jacqui xxx