My Lovely Followers

Saturday 22 January 2011

Candy winner re-drawn!

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a good Saturday so far.  I’m just popping on for a very quick post.  Unfortunately the previous winner of my mini-candy hasn’t contacted me so I have re-drawn for another winner.  The prize you may remember was a super cute Simply Sassy stamp called “Bella bunting” from Funky Kits.  I again have used random.org and the lucky winner this time is:

** FIONA **  

Congratulations Fiona, I know you visit my blog most days (and leave me lovely comments) so I know you will see this post Smile.  Please email me and I’ll get your stamp sent off to you on Monday.  I may be back later with my entry for Marcea’s MSMS.  Thanks for stopping by.

My signature

2 comments:

Cor* said...

congrats to the redraw winna! yay Fiona!

Unknown said...

Well done Fiona x Leigh x