My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Passion for promarkers #74 – DT card

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Well the weather has turned a bit chilly hasn’t it?  I think my winter woollies will be out soon.  Enough of my rambling I’m here today to share with you my DT card for this week’s passion for promarkers challenge.  This week’s challenge has been set by the lovely Anja and she has chosen “make a pink/white or purple/white Christmas card”.  Don’t forget you must use your promarkers or aqua markers to be eligible for our prize.  Here is my card:

PFP challenge 74 - purple or pink & white Christmas

PFP challenge 74 - purple or pink & white Christmas (close up)

Now as I thought most of you would probably go for a pink/white Christmas card I decided to plump for a purple/white one instead and chose this gorgeous LOTV image.  It’s the first time I’ve inked him up but it definitely won’t be the last!  The papers aren’t actually Christmas papers but I thought the dotty paper looked a bit like snow falling :)

Our sponsor this week is whiff of joy stamps and one lucky person will win 1 stamp of their choice.

Whiff of Joy

The rest of the design team have created amazing cards for your inspiration once again this week, so why not pop over and take a look.  Your support and kind words really mean the world to us.

I am also entering my card into the following challenges:

Wild orchid challenge – pastel colours

Delightful challenges – metal mania (my charm)

Quixotic challenge – Christmas is coming

Simon says stamp challenge –

3 embellishments, 2 papers and 1 image

Simple doodles challenge – winter warmers

Our creative corner challenge – at least 3 embellishments

Crafter’s companion monthly challenge – sketch and/or untraditional Christmas

Tip tip Tuesday challenge – anything goes

I hope you will have a chance to join in with our challenge this week and I can’t wait to see what you create.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

My signature

PFP challenge 74 - purple or pink & white Christmas

Card ingredients:

Image: Lili of the valley – James bear pile of presents

Papers: making memories – emma paper pack, SU whisper white card

Tools: promarkers, ribbon and charm from stash, marianne snowflake dies, pearls from the hobby house, pebbles inc rub-on, cats eye chalk ink pad

21 comments:

Leanne said...

OMGosh, this is simply stunning!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Anything Goes challenge this week - we have 4 amazing prizes up for grabs!!

Hope to see you there!
Leanne xx

Michelle Short said...

Hi Denise, this is a gorgeous card, I LOVE the colour and fab layout and the image is so so cute. I hope you are well xx

Victoria said...

Such a sweet card Denise. Not ususally a fan of purple but you've converted me with this pastel card. Love the spotty paper as well, always good for christmas cards!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Denise, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

stunning card denise,the image is so adorable and i love your soft lilac colours :D

xx coops xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Denise,
I just adore the colours on this card. A gorgeous image and great layout.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Crystal said...

Oh my word SOOOO CUTE Denise!

Linda said...

WOW this is sure a beautiful and very cute card...love the purple!!
Thank you for joining us at Simple Doodles and I look forward to seeing your creative work for the next challenge.
Linda - DT Simple Doodles

Louise F NZ said...

Lovely card,the colours are fabulous and I love the snowflakes. Thanks so much for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

Tkat said...

i just love love love these bear stamps!!! they are soo adorable! love your card as well -- purple makes anything look especially great! love it! :)

Vee said...

This is just gorgeous, fabulous colours for Christmas.
xx Vee

Dawnll said...

This image is just so darn cute, love your coloring.
Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. this week

Melodie said...

Wow, your card is so adorable with this not typical colour.
Hugs
Melodie

Maggie's Crafts said...

So sweet. :) Thank you for sharing and joining us at TTT at http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/

Maggie

x

Cec said...

What an adorable card. I am really starting to like Christmas cards in non-traditional colours. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

Mau xx said...

Lovely card Denise, I love this little christmas Ted he is so cute.
Your layout is Fab xx
Mau xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous. Funnily enough I normally do purple so went for pink this time. I love these bears and he looks just great in this colour combo. Thanks for playing along at Crafter’s Companion. Hope to see you back next month. Marianne x

Tip Top said...

Lovely card! Thank you for entering the Simple Doodles challenge - hope you can join us again next time!

Caroljenks said...

Beautiful! He is soooo sweet! Those snowflakes are FAB!

Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday :)

Carol x

Dena said...

Oh my I love him in lavendar!!!! This is a precious card for sure!
Thanks for joining the WOC Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

PatR said...

Great card! Love the colour. Thanks for including it in the CC challenge this month. xx