My Lovely Followers

Saturday 30 October 2010

Marcea’s “music saves my soul” #7

Good morning everyone, I can’t believe my week off work has gone already – I haven’t achieved half of what I wanted to do lol!  I’m back again this morning to share my tune for Marcea’s “music saves my soul” which unbelievably is already on week 7.

music

The song I have chosen this week is Roxette’s “fading like a flower”.  I have to say I was a big Roxette fan back in the day and still love most of their songs now :)  I hope you enjoy my choice this week and I look forward to seeing what songs you all pick. 

Have a great weekend, I hope you all have a hauntingly happy halloween :)  Thanks for stopping by today.

My signature

5 comments:

Marcea said...

such fab taste in music - I loved them too and thought their album was amazing
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marcea said...

added linky now hun and also your name - thanks .... still need to wake up I think lol xxxxxx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A fav of mine too :) Fab choice x

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise
Love the song! xx

Ren-Yi said...

oh i barely remember roxette - but yes! what a classic. 80's early 90's? but hey - i heard them being played in the radio. ahh the memories.