My Lovely Followers

Saturday 23 October 2010

Marcea’s “music saves my soul” #6

Good morning – it’s Saturday *yay* and I have next week off from work so I am super happy :)  I’m joining in with Marcea’s “music saves my soul” again this week and I love hearing what everyone shares too. 

music

I have chosen a brilliant song by Evanescence called “going under” this week as I think Amy Lee has the most beautiful voice so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  I would also like to say hello *waves* to my new followers, I really appreciate all your support.  Thanks for stopping by today.

My signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! I love it!! Thanks for sharing! xx

Ren-Yi said...

she does have an amazing voice - but the video is a lil creepy. i was watching it for the first time (the official video). just in time for halloween.javascript:void(0)