My Lovely Followers

Thursday 28 October 2010

Look at this beauty!

**This is my second post for today **

Please scroll down to see my Charisma Cardz DT card

I won a competition over at Mrs A’s blog a little while ago and the prize was a beautiful handmade bag using Japanese silks.  I’m so late blogging the pictures but better late than never eh?  The bag is even more gorgeous IRL and I will treasure it forever.  Thank you so much Mrs A, I really appreciate how much work you must have put into it – bearing in mind I can just about sew a button on lol!  Here is the bag (I “borrowed” the pics from Mrs A’s blog as mine were useless):denise 001

This is where Mrs A got her inspiration from

denise 005

This is the front of the bag

denise 006  This is the back of the bag

Thank you doesn’t seem enough to say but I want to say how pleased I am with it and how lucky I was to win your little competition.  If you haven’t visited Mrs A’s blog before – WHY NOT!!  Please pop over and take a look at her gorgeous creations, you won’t be disappointed and I bet you’ll visit again.  Thanks for stopping by today.

My signature

4 comments:

Fiona said...

wow...stunning creations...

Mrs A. said...

Hi Denise,
Thank you for your kind words. Glad you like the little Japanese Bag. I'm making an embroidered box at the moment and have a Dolly up for adoption on my blog.

Andrea said...

That is a beautiful bag - congratulations on winning it!
Love, Andrea xx

Melodie said...

Congrats to win such a beautiful bag.
Hugs
Melodie