My Lovely Followers

Thursday 28 October 2010

Charisma cardz #43 – DT card

Good morning everyone, I hope you are enjoying your week so far.  I cannot believe it’s Thursday already, my week off work is nearly gone *boohoo* but at least I still have a few more days left.  Another plus is that I’ve actually started my Christmas shopping so I’m not panicking as much as I was lol!  I’m here this morning to share with you my DT card for this week’s charisma cardz challenge.  This week’s challenge has been set by Alie and she has chosen “match master” which means create and card and matching item for example you could decorate your envelope to match, make a matching tag or box, it’s entirely up to you.  I decided to decorate my envelope (as I was short on time).  I made my card for my hubby’s friend at work and only had a night’s notice to make it (why do men always do that?).  Here it is:

charisma cardz #43 - matching pair (card and envelope)  charisma cardz #43 - matching pair

charisma cardz #43 - matching pair (close up)The lady that the card was for is a big racket sports fan so I chose this super cute Anya image, isn’t she so sweet?

We have two sponsors this week.  Firstly we have Lili of the Valley who are offering a £10.00 voucher to spend in their online shop.

LOTV logoSecondly we have DigiStamp Boutique and the lovely Sally-Ann is offering 10 digis from her online store.  You know how much I love DSB images so I know you’ll be spoilt for choice.

DigiStamp Boutique logo

The rest of the DT have created some amazing matching items, so please pop over and take a peek.  We really appreciate all your lovely comments.

I can also enter my matching items into the following challenges:

Lexi’s creations challenge – birthdays

Papertake challenge – sparkly and bright

Fab ‘n’ funky challenge – keep it plain and simple

Let’s craft and create challenge – let’s party (any celebration)

Stamp something challenge – October digi day

2 sisters challenge – anything goes

Totally gorjuss challenge – sparkle

I hope you will have chance to enter our challenge and I can’t wait to see what matching items you create.  Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

My signature

charisma cardz #43 - matching pair (card and envelope) Card ingredients:

Image: the greeting farm – Anya tennis

Papers: basic grey – Olivia paper pack, plain card from the papermill shop

Tools: promarkers, PM adhesive stones, ribbon from fantastic ribbons

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Denise, love the paper and the matching envelope looks so good too. Shame your week off is nearly over, hope you had a good week off.

Hugs Jo xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Denise,
This is a beautiful matching set. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Mandy said...

Hi Denise,

Such a fab card and just perfect for the recipient, what a great Anya image.

Thank you for joining us for our Let's Party Challenge.

Mandy

Mary J said...

Hello Denise! Really lovely card!

Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and totally hope you can join us for our next challenge!

Gem said...

beautiful matching duo Denise! Gemma :) X

pink lady said...

Gorgeous set Denise, I love the pretty papers you have used and the Anya image is such a cutie..thanks for joining us this week at Fab 'n' Funky...hugs Shelly x

Unknown said...

Totally LOVE this!

Cor* said...

Love your super matchy set! Great colors!

karen said...

Hi Denise, brilliant set, thanks so much for sharing with us at Fab N Funky.... Also eye candy on your sidebar was a bonus!! LOl, karen xx

Paddington fan said...

What a cute card and I love the matching envelope! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time for our birthday challenge and good luck, love Jacky x

coops said...

gorgeous card denise.super fab image and your papers and colours are stunning.love the matching envelope :D

xx coops xx

GiuliaG. said...

What a great card...amazing that you did such a great job with no time to do it....you are talented girlfriend. I may have to lift this from ya..I play tennis and I always need "raquet" themes for my team.

Val said...

A lovely card - thank you for joining Lexi's Creations this week.
Hugs
Valxx

Crystal said...

AWW Sooo super cute Denise, LOVE your coloring on this cutie, and what a GREAT matching envie!

Melodie said...

Fabolous card, I love the colours and the cute image.
Hugs
Melodie

Donna said...

Perfect little matching set Denise, love the colours in the papers and your super cute and adorable image :) Donna x