My Lovely Followers

Monday 21 December 2009

Stamp with fun challenge #38 – DT card

SWF #38 - DT  sketch

SWF #38 - sketch

SWF #38 - sketch (close up 1)

SWF #38 - sketch (close up 2)

Hello and welcome to the start of the biggest week of the year – hope you’re almost ready!!  Over at stamp with fun this week our challenge is a sketch by the lovely Tina.  I used a new stamp from sugar nellie called ‘Erin’ (available from funky kits) and coloured her with my promarkers.  The papers are from my scrap box and the plain card is from the papermill shop.  The ribbon is from my stash and the roses are from Joanna Sheen.  The swirls were cut with my ek success punch and the adhesive stones are PM.  The sentiment was created on the pc and the image was cut out with my rectangle nesties. 

Our sponsor this week is Emmi41 (Andrea) from the design team and one lucky winner will receive this lot of lovely goodies:

spendeswf10

We hope you will enjoy using the sketch and I look forward to visiting your blogs.  Please check out the rest of the DT cards as they are beautiful.  I’ll be back later with my Cupcake Craft challenge card.  Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Melodie said...

This card is really a dream.
Hugs
Melodie