My Lovely Followers

Sunday 13 December 2009

Mojo Monday sketch challenge #116

b'day card (5)

b'day card (5) close up

Hello and happy Sunday to you all.  Sorry I haven’t been around very much this week but I’m still having computer problems grrrr!  It will probably have to go back to the repair shop this week so there may be sporadic posting again this week!!  Onto to my card which is for the mojo Monday sketch challenge.  I used a gorgeous new image from DigiStamp Boutique called 'coco and flowers’ and coloured it with my promarkers and I also used a sakura gelly roll pen in the centres of the flowers.  The papers are K&Co from the sparkly sweet paper pad and I cut the circles with my circle nesties.  I ran two of the circles through the cuttlebug using my swiss dots embossing folder.  The stunning ribbon is new and is from fantastic ribbons and its very sparkly IRL and the sentiment was created on the pc. 

Don’t forget you can still get 20% off all Christmas images over at DigiStamp Boutique – great for those last minute cards!

I am also entering this card for the daring cardmakers challenge, which this week is ‘polka dots’.  I will hopefully be back tomorrow with my cupcake craft challenge and stamp with fun DT cards.  Thanks for stopping by today.

9 comments:

Nilla said...

So sweet card, love it! Hugs Nilla

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Denise,
This is such a sweet card. I love the pastel colours and papers and the image is so gorgeously done.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Melodie said...

You have beautifully arranged the cute theme with beautiful papers.
Hugs
Melodie

Wishcraft said...

Oh such a sweet and pretty card. I love these images - I've printed some off ready to use when I get a spare minute between Christmas cards :o) Lisa x

Catherine said...

What a sweet sweet card Denise ! I love teddy bears so your card is a winner ! Love your colours too...

Dotty Jo said...

Great card Denise, I just love the expression pn this cute Bear's face - he looks so happy with his lovely fur! Well done with this sketch, your choice of papers is terrific! Jo x

Natalie said...

Denise this is adorable. x

Lynda said...

Oh Wow what a very pretty card. I love the bear and the gorgeous papers you've used. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

SueH said...

Aww, that’s really cute.
The papers are really pretty and I love the subtle use of the Polka Dots on the embossing.

Thanks for joining use at the DCM’s this week
Sue
x