My Lovely Followers

Friday 11 September 2009

New Promarkers

09092009646_thumb[1]
Look at all these fabulous new colours of promarkers from Letraset.  Myself and the rest of the PFP DT have been lucky enough to get a full set of the new colours before the official launch date next week (woohoo!) and to celebrate the new colours we will be having a blog hop on Sunday over at Passion for Promarkers.  We will be offering a fabulous prize and you don't need any Promarkers to join in.  Please check out the blog on Sunday at 10am to see what you can win and we’ll also have lots of great projects from the DT to show you using the new colours – definitely not to be missed.   Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Sarah A said...

Oooooohhhh I am so jealous of you lucky lot LOL! Enjoy the new colours and I can't wait to see what you all create with them ;-)

Sarah x

Mandy said...

How lucky you all are bet you couldn't wait to use them. Looking forward to seeing what the DT have done.

Mandy xx

Victoria said...

OMG!

Victoria
x

scrappinlil said...

OMG...I am so jealous...can't wait to see what DT have done...TFS

Shelly said...

Ohhhhh, this lot looks gorgeous Denise! I got a few PMs for my bday so looking forward to joining in with more challenges at PFP! I'll definately pop by tomorrow!
Hugs Shelly x

Dragonlady said...

Oh you lucky thing getting all those promarkers. Can't wait to see what you create with them. am looking forward to the hop tomorrow.

Ali x

Natalie said...

Aren't the new colours gorgeous. x

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

Oh you lucky thing Denise I am slowly building up a collection, I think I have about 20!!! still a long way to go huh? thanks for your lovely comment on my entry..............K x

Anne said...

Just one word: DROOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm just the sound of those pens are yummy! Especially Mango, pear, caramel and ginger, mmmmm!

Caryn said...

Hubba hubba!