My Lovely Followers

Monday 24 August 2009

ASFOS #65/Stamp with fun #21

**** This is my second post for today – please scroll down for my DT card for this week’s cupcake craft challenge ****

b'day card (21)

The challenge over at a spoonfull of sugar this week is ‘travel’ and the stamp with fun challenge is 'at sea' so I thought this card would be perfect! I stamped the PB ‘fishing’ image and coloured it with my promarkers. The papers are all BG from the archaic paper pad and the plain cs is from the papermill shop. The circles were cut with my woodware scalloped circle punch and the ribbon is from my stash. The sentiment was created on the pc and the adhesive stones are PM. The decorative edge on the blue panel was cut with fiskars scissors.

I’m sorry I’m keeping you all in suspenders (lol!) but my night was super busy last night so didn’t have chance to announce my blog candy winner. I will definitely be back later to put you all out of your misery! Thanks for stopping by today.

14 comments:

tiggertastic said...

i have not seen this stamp before, and even hubby commented on your card and the sweet image, looks like i will be PB hunting tonight

Thanks for sharing with us and providing inspiration

Sarah x

Dragonlady said...

Great Denise.

I love hedgehogs. Great card.

Ali x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Denise,
What a cute card. I love the stamp and adore the pricklies. reminds me of the owl and the pussy cat!!!
Colouring is brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Alexandra said...

wieder eine wunderschöne Karte.
Liebe Grüße
Sanny

SemSee said...

Love how you've cut those scalloped circles out of DP - really great effect! Haven't seen that stamp before, either - it's so cute! Great card Denise! Hugs, Sem x

Shelly said...

Hellooooo Denise! Love this little number lol, those hegdehogs are just too cute! I'm a sucker for PB stamps. Nice ribbon too, I'll have to get me some of that! Keeping me fingers crossed for the candy lol, take care, Shelly xx

SweetCandyDreams said...

so sweet and very funny :)

Elke said...

Love your card, the image is so cute.

Elke XX

Pink Dandelion said...

Beautiful card, love the bright colours you have used. Debs x

Katie L Oakley said...

Lovely card hun, colouring is fab! :)

CraftyC said...

Another gorgeous card Denise, great image and so manly!
Clairex

Natalie said...

I love this PB image, great card. x

Sue said...

Such a cute card. Love the colours.

Mona said...

Thanks for joining us this week at stamp with fun. Your card is wonderful.
Hugs Mona
swf-team