My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 17 June 2009

ABC challenge

The challenge over at ABC this week is 'S for Summer' and I thought this image would be ideal. The greeting farm image was a RAK from Gina and I coloured him with my promarkers. The dp is BG and the plain cs is bazzill bling. The sentiment was created on the pc and the ric-rac ribbon is from my stash. The 'cool' sentiment is a stamp that I bought in bargain bin ages ago and it doesn't have a maker's name on it. Not too fussy but perfect for a young boy I think. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

helen said...

ancepres
perfect hon , love the paper , fab colouring as always
hugs
helen x

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Denise. Love the image and the beautiful colouring. Great papers also. Hugs Michele x

Gina said...

gorgeous card Denise, love the image and the colours you have used :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Cathy said...

Beautiful card, and I love your interpretation of summer.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx

Helen said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x