My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Stamps & Smiles sketch #11 /CCT #56

This is my entry for this week's stamp and smiles sketch and for the cute card thursday challenge, which this week is 'floral fantasy'. I stamped the sugar nellie (Leanne Ellis design) image 'cup of tea' and coloured it with my pro-markers. The dp is doodlebug and the plain cs is from the papermill shop. I used my fiskars border punch for the decorative edge (not sure what it's called) and the adhesive stones are PM. The sentiment is stamping bella and the flowers were punched out with woodware and ek success punches. I also used my new nestie to cut out the circle. Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

ella bella said...

really lovely card Denise, wasnt sure about that image when i saw it in the store but after seeing your card its def one on my wish list. gorgeous work
Tracy x

Unknown said...

cute, cute, cute....great job!

thanks for playing along with this week's sas sketch, and i hope to see you again next week!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

tiggertastic said...

this is so sweet what a lovely card and the layout is excellent
Sarah x

lalalla said...

absolutely adorable! greetings from Poland

Jennifer Meyer said...

LOVE your eye candy Denise!! Your Stamps and Smiles card is SO cute! LOVE the fun design and adorable image!!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles, Jennifer :)

Sammi said...

Lovely image and gorgeous blue colours!
Sammi
xxx