My Lovely Followers

Sunday 5 April 2009

Simple engagement card

A friend in work recently ordered an engagement card for her friends and this is what I came up with. I decided to try and make something a little different and it actually turned out rather plain and simple. I quite like it but it's not my usual style as you've probably noticed I love my dp and I tried to make a card without any lol! Anyway I used bazzill bling cs, plain cs from the papermill shop and white card from my stash (which I ran through the CB with the dots embossing folder). The sentiment was created on the pc and edged with stickles to make it stand out a little. The hearts were punched with an x-cut paper punch and the adhesive stones are PM. I looks better IRL as the bazzill bling really glared in the photo due to the flash. It didn't look so harsh in reality. Hope you like, thanks for stopping by.


No comments: