My Lovely Followers

Sunday 19 April 2009

Papertake challenge

This is my card for this week's papertake challenge, which is perfect pastels. I made this for an order for my auntie. I stamped the sugar nellie gorjuss girl image 'sitting' and coloured her with my pro-markers. The dp is all SU (yes Jules I'm using up my stock in readiness for my new papers lol!) and the sentiment was created on the pc. The adhesive stones are PM and the flowers are a mixture of punched flowers (x-cut) and paper flowers from my stash. I'm really pleased with how this card turned out. Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

Sammi said...

It's adorable Denise! I love the crispness of the white and the Gorjuss girl is delightful!
Sammi
xxx

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Denise, love the Gorjuss Girl, she has been coloured beautifully. Louise x

clare said...

what a Gorjuss!card hun..you've coloured her in so lovely and i love the clean crisp of the card..good luck with challenge hugs clare xx

hope your enjoying this gorgeous weather again..cant believe it hope it stays for a bit..lol
have a lovely sunday chat soon xx

ella bella said...

wow love this card Denise, the image is so pretty and you have coloured her beautifully, love the colours you have used to
Tracy x

Mrs Mayne said...

Aww gorjuss card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x