My Lovely Followers

Monday 27 April 2009

My husband's birthday card

This is the card I made for my husband's birthday just over a week ago. Now I have to say that although my husband likes my cards he is really not a 'card person' and doesn't really mind what it's like as long as he gets one. With this in mind I didn't really go over the top with my creation (bearing in mind that I made it at 11pm the night before his birthday haha!). I stamped the stamping bella 'beerafella' image and coloured him with pro-markers. The dp is BG from the archaic paper pad and the plain cs is bazzill. The sentiment was created on the pc and the faux buttons were punched out with a 1" SU paper punch. A simple card for a simple man LOL!! Thanks for stopping by.

Denise x (I haven't got any of my favourites so will need to make another signature grrr....)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Great card. Gorjus colours.

Love Karen xxx

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Denise, hubby should be very grateful, certainly one for the boys. Have a fab tuesday!
Clairex

Lisa T said...

Great card! Love the Basic Grey paper.