My Lovely Followers

Sunday 26 April 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge



This is my DT card for the Cupcake Craft Challenge, which this week has been chosen by my fellow DT member Caryn and it is '5 embellishments'. This wasn't particularly hard for me as I love embellishments, so the more the merrier! I stamped my new sugar nellie image 'catch a butterfly' and coloured her with pro-markers, adding stickles to her hairband, pockets and the butterfly. I used free dp from a craft magazine and white cs from my stash. The adhesive pearls are kaiser craft and the ribbon is from my stash. The flowers and brad (which I coloured with my pastel pink pro-marker) are also from my stash and the spacer is from ebay. (So my five embellishments are 1. ribbon, 2. flowers, 3. brad, 4. adhesive pearls, 5. spacer and if you count stickles that's 6 haha). I love this image and I've been trying to get it for ages, I can see me using it lots. I can't wait to see all your embellished creations. Thanks for stopping by.



Edited to add - still not sorted my email, but as soon as I do I will let you all know LOL!

4 comments:

clare said...

aww..what a gorgeous card hun..love the image and the colour combo..TFS and thanks for you lovely comment hugs clare xx

where has the sun gone..lol

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Denise this is such a gorgeous card hunny. I love the image you've used and the fabulous layout! hugs Linda x

Caryn said...

What a gorgeous card and great choice of embellishments. I love this stamp - it's on my wish list!!
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Alison said...

The colours on this are lovely and fresh and that image is really pretty. Five embellishments was tricky for me, but then I'm a fusspot and kept wondering daft things like do big and small flowers count as one or two?!