My Lovely Followers

Thursday 30 April 2009

CCT #58

This is my card for this week's CCT which is 'mirror mirror' (use something shiny!). I was asked by a friend at work to make a new home card and this is what I came up with. I used dp and a topper that came free in a craft magazine and plain cs from the papermill shop. The sentiment was created on the pc and the ribbon was from my stash. The large flower was also from my stash and the smaller flower was punched out with my ek success retro flower punch. My "shiny" things are the adhesive stones by PM, the brad (from stash) and the stickles that I added to the roof of the house. Thanks for stopping by.


8 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Hi Denise!!! Hope you are well.
Your card is luvly,gonna have a go at this one,seeing as I'm like a magpie with shiny things,lol!!!
Hopefully you will be able to send me a "New Home" card soon too!!! ;O)x

Deb said...

Fantastic card, love the shiny roof! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great day! Debx

Unknown said...

A great New Home card ... I love the shiny roof!

ella bella said...

gorgeous card love the sweet house
hope your having a great week
Tracy x

brenda said...

Lovely card and clever way of adding the mirror element of the challenge.

Brenda x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the house it brilliant.
luv
Debby

Sollan said...

Such a lovely card. I really like the colours and all the little details, so sweet. Have a great day!

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is so cute - love the colours