My Lovely Followers

Sunday 19 April 2009

ASFOS #47/Stamping bella sketch #76

I made this card for this week's a spoonful of sugar challenge which was 'to die for' and the stamping bella sketch challenge. I stamped the stamping bella image 'kissieface' and coloured it with my pro-markers. The dp is from my stash (doesn't have a name on it) and the plain cs is from the papermill shop. The hearts were punched out with an x-cut punch and the circle was punched out with a woodware scalloped circle punch. The circle was embossed with the cuttlebug divine swirls folder and the panel across the top was embossed with the swiss dots folder. The sentiment was created on the pc and the adhesive stones are PM. Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

clare said...

aww..what a great great so love the image..not seen that one before..and the colours are all fab.good luck with both challenges hugs clarex

ella bella said...

awwww what a sweet card that image is fab.
Tracy x